Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Question Dr Pvp Sorc
Posted 2002-10-08, 05:22 PM
Max Orb
Max cm
Max TS
Max lm
1 in every other skill

ok im not sure about equip. here goes.
Shako-waht to soc? ber? um?
shaft-waht to soc?
occy-what to soc
frost
silkweave i suppose
2 sojs
maras or tals amu
ss- waht to soc? hel?
crafted fast cast belt
10 cold skill charms w/ life

this setup would give me lvl 39 orb/mastery. the dr depends on what i ber. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-10-09, 03:06 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
You already have max DR with that set-up, so you shouldn't go wasting ber runes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-10-09, 04:18 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
exactlly, if you have enough soj's:
boots=soul spurs
belt=fcr 10% belt with amazing mods +str/dex or t-gods
gloves=magefists/trang gloves
ss=-15% req jewel with +15 resist all
wizardspike=15% resist all jewel, OR(ull allrdy have max resists in hell) rune that gives 10 dex or vit
1 occy ring
1 raven frost
ammy=maras, or +2 crafted fcr ammy

this is the set up i have, i got like 32 t.s. and 32 orb and over 1k life

inventory:
all filled with +skill charms, 20 life small's at bottom
i rape 95% of all zons
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-11, 02:36 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
cold skill charms?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-10-11, 03:05 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
Yo cronic, whats the stats on Soul Spurs? Since not all realm's have them, you should try war travs. +vit and +strength is pretty useful. I dunno what charms he uses. I would personally go with light skill charms, if i had lightskill charms i would have 43 nova/ts/mastery heh, TS alone would kill most chars in 1 shot (lvl 33 ts does that anyways heh)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-10-11, 05:50 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
aye... who deleted my post!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-12, 09:11 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
a moderator obviously
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-12, 09:14 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
also i think that u can turn any sorc intoa pvp sorc... its easy and cheap... but it works... u have to have a really fast teleport.... here it goes
buy a rouge merc from hell a1 (make sure its fire arrow)
get her a really high lvl and a good bow like a eagle horn or sumthin
then give her a vamp and a 160/60 armor or somthin useful
all u got to do is tele around and every time u teleport she shoots an arrow at the enimie.... with the right items it owns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-27, 03:11 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
Quote:
Originally posted by GuitarShredder
also i think that u can turn any sorc intoa pvp sorc... its easy and cheap... but it works... u have to have a really fast teleport.... here it goes
buy a rouge merc from hell a1 (make sure its fire arrow)
get her a really high lvl and a good bow like a eagle horn or sumthin
then give her a vamp and a 160/60 armor or somthin useful
all u got to do is tele around and every time u teleport she shoots an arrow at the enimie.... with the right items it owns
omg thats so fucking noobish........

anyway the other setups might be good and all but heres what you need.. for real..

156 base str
block dex for your lvl
rest in vit
BASE ENERGY!
jah/ruby/shael shako
* * * shaft
shael/jah storm
15% resist all 7%fhr/20+ life jewed wiz
tgods/good crafted caster/90+life+24% fhr belt/tgods
waterwalks
1 occy ring 1 soj or 2 sojs
trang/magefists
10 skill charms mods need be:life,12%fhr or even some resists like your fire resist will be a little low..
20life/mod sc's mods need to be 5% fhr or a resist u need
SKills
cold sorc...
max orb/chilling armor/mastry if you want to melee max the strong 1 shot cold skill to (forgot name)
a few in ts/lmastry for stun max if u want.

fire sorc..
mine has
max fireball/mastry/hydra/meteor/currrently maxing chilling armor. yes i maxed fireball think it sux? wanna try it?
absorb and mercs is so fucking noobish dont be that guy...
this is my sorc running ppl out of a game

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-10-27 at 03:14 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-09, 07:59 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
LOL adrena i guarantee my sorc would rape you when shes naked, the crap you listed above is EASILY combatible even without using gear and dont even think your gonna last against any skilled sorc with that gear, anyone thats been playing a sorc more then a month could easily beat that sorc. Oh and also wtf does this mean? ----> "absorb and mercs is so fucking noobish dont be that guy... " dont be that guy? i suspose you mean gay but if you think thats gay then youve got problems, thats like saying dont use any dr or dont use any ias cause its gay, its gay because why? cause it makes you adrenachrome suck and not be able to kill them? Makes no sense to me but thas just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-11-09, 10:42 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
Quote:
Originally posted by TheOmegaDragon
LOL adrena i guarantee my sorc would rape you when shes naked, the crap you listed above is EASILY combatible even without using gear and dont even think your gonna last against any skilled sorc with that gear, anyone thats been playing a sorc more then a month could easily beat that sorc. Oh and also wtf does this mean? ----> "absorb and mercs is so fucking noobish dont be that guy... " dont be that guy? i suspose you mean gay but if you think thats gay then youve got problems, thats like saying dont use any dr or dont use any ias cause its gay, its gay because why? cause it makes you adrenachrome suck and not be able to kill them? Makes no sense to me but thas just me.
He asked for a DR pvp sorc you little faggot. Not an absorb noobasorc. Who the fuck cares about getting killed by another sorc the point of my sorc is to kill zons.

If you think using a merc and absorb in duels makes you good
you've got another thing coming. n00b bitch Run your little newbie mouth somemore and check the flame forum because.
I'm about to hand your ass to you.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-10, 12:19 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
LMFAO we shall see little man we shall see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-11-10, 01:15 AM in reply to zeal311's post "Dr Pvp Sorc"
Quote:
Originally posted by TheOmegaDragon
LMFAO we shall see little man we shall see.
Damn straight motherfucker! get your ass in here!

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=10057

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome