Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post me = stupid :(
Posted 2002-09-15, 01:47 PM
DAMN im really really stupid, some guy stole my account, and then he whispered me "hey i stole your account, hahahahahah" and all that, then i asked how did you do it, he said i downloaded a program but i didn't the only program i downloaded was pindlebot.... so damn? anyways long story, then i changed my password to something different, but then i went out side and i forgot what i changed it too... so damnit, is there any hack i can make, or something to change my password, i mean, its not illegal to bruteforce your own account is it? please someone help me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-15, 01:56 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
where did you get the bot? thats why you should only download from trustworthy sites like hellmonkeys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-15, 02:01 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
i did! i downloaded it from the link off these forums... but my question still stands, is there a hack or something were i can get my password back... like i said, bruteforce isn't illegal if you do it to yourself right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-15, 03:08 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
can someone acctually help me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-15, 03:12 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
no no, seriously, can u please help me, i had godly stuff on those chars! i was selling on ebay now they paid me and i don't have the ITEMS!!!!! HELP!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Post problem here
Posted 2002-09-15, 04:02 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
DAMN im really really stupid, some guy stole my account, and then he whispered me "hey i stole your account, hahahahahah" and all that, then i asked how did you do it, he said i downloaded a program but i didn't the only program i downloaded was pindlebot.... so damn? anyways long story, then i changed my password to something different, but then i went out side and i forgot what i changed it too... so damnit, is there any hack i can make, or something to change my password, i mean, its not illegal to bruteforce your own account is it? please someone help me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-15, 04:02 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
oh yeah i downloaded pindle pot from the link in this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-15, 04:47 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
Please do not double post. Use the edit button and add a post script to your first post instead of making a new post unless someone has already replied to the first post.
And I merged the 2 threads you made.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-09-15 at 04:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-09-15, 06:13 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
lol this story sounds funny it doesnt sound like if really got hacked . its more like u want to know how to hack into other ppls acc's cuase if u did by any chance forget ur pass call blizz and do what they tell u.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-09-15, 06:16 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
wtf.... i got hacked! he stole my account, he whispered me and i took a screen shot! and what do you mean call blizz, plz explain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-15, 06:21 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
1. Go to www.blizzard.com.
2. Go to "Contact us" or whatever.
3. Pick up the phone.
4. Dial the number.
5. Talk to them. Tell them that your account was stolen.
6. Sulk when they say it is your fault.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-15, 06:34 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
but seriously.... THAT DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL... is there anything i can do? i mean that was my only account! i don't wana start all over again... PLEASE HELP! im not bull shitting its my account, i forgot the password, come on......... zelaron, u let me down

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2002-09-15 at 07:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-16, 10:10 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
It's your fault anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-16, 07:35 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
how is it my fault? the only thing i downloaded was the mephbot from this forum, so, blah? could an administrator help me... email me... whatever, i have proof that he stole my account and that *maikuraki20402 is my account, there are previous posts where i stated i wanted to play with other players on west, and i put my account name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-18, 05:48 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
rico u sounded like ur making all this up just to make people feel sorry for u and teach u how to hack people.
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2002-09-19, 09:33 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
Yeah all you have to do is tell blizzard the account name and they will get it back for you. i had a freind this happened to and he had his account back in less then 2 hours...JUST CALL EM!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-09-21, 01:42 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
how do i call them, plz post a link to there site with the #
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-09-21, 02:00 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
You said he whispered you. How did he whisper you if he was on your account? You said you downloaded Pindlebot from these forums, then you said you donwloaded Mephbot. You said you changed the pass, but obviously you wouldn't have been able to since the guy "stole your account"

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-09-21, 02:36 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
Wtf? You can't call blizzard for your password back... fucking idiots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:02 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "me = stupid :("
Yes you can, they will tell you to create a new account then you do that then they check the CD Key used with the creatino of the new account with the key that was used to create the old account and if it is the same they will E-Mail you your password.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys