Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What I am about to post
Posted 2010-08-16, 10:33 PM
is a clip of a song I sang for an audition for Rocky Horror. You will never look at me the same way again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j52cLL__e28
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-08-17, 03:31 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "What I am about to post"
... its to early to do that kinda of shit to me KJ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-17, 11:24 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "... its to early to do that kinda of..."
I love you Kazilla =>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-08-17, 01:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I love you Kazilla =>"
I don't remember that song from the movie.

Are you trying out for a particular role?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-17, 04:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't remember that song from the..."
I decided to audition kinda last minute, so I sang a song I knew from a completely different musical.

I'm auditioning for pretty much any male role except Riff Raff with Dr. Frank Furter in mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2010-08-17, 05:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I decided to audition kinda last..."
Did I just watch a sexually confused transvestite attempt to sing something that merely made my ears bleed?

I think so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-17, 06:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I decided to audition kinda last..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I decided to audition kinda last minute, so I sang a song I knew from a completely different musical.

I'm auditioning for pretty much any male role except Riff Raff with Dr. Frank Furter in mind.
If you happen to actually get a role, let me know, assuming you're still in Cali somewhere. I've been meaning to make a trip there (I'm not far from Cali myself) but I haven't had much of a reason to. I'd totally come see it, if only to see Rocky Horror outside of movie form.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-17, 07:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Did I just watch a sexually confused..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Did I just watch a sexually confused transvestite attempt to sing something that merely made my ears bleed?

I think so.
I actually really liked his voice.
Kagom, what kind of Jeans are those? I like them.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-17, 10:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you happen to actually get a role,..."
Actually I'm in Mississippi. I moved from Cali 2 years ago.

Skurai: Those are just some jeans I got at Wal-Mart last year because the ones I had tore in the back. Glad you liked my voice. It's actually a lot better than that. I recently sang "Mister Cellophane" in a local rendition of "Chicago". It was pretty well received overall.

Also: follow-ups that are full of fail and lulz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTJws9zjW6A
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2010-08-18, 08:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually I'm in Mississippi. I moved..."
Where do you get the, uh, shirt-things? Do they have those as props or, do you get those yourself?
"Blah blah blah blah" lol. Nice lyrics, Kagom. Again, good. I hope you get/got it.

Actually I'm in Mississippi. (...) "Chicago".
Darn. Here I thought you were IN Chicago. I was gonna come see. :<
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-18, 08:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Actually I'm in Mississippi. I moved..."
Actually I'm in Mississippi.
Fuck that shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-18, 09:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Where do you get the, uh, shirt-things?..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Darn. Here I thought you were IN Chicago. I was gonna come see. :<

I took the train to Chicago every weekend last year through about February of this year to go to raves and shit. If I knew you lived there I would of stopped by and smacked you with a bat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-18, 09:58 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I took the train to Chicago every..."
nice wig.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-18, 10:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I took the train to Chicago every..."
Kinky. Make sure to tie my up, first, sexy.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-18, 11:07 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Kinky. Make sure to tie my up, first,..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-18, 11:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "http://i38.tinypic.com/14kw1ao.jpg"
inb4b&
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-18, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "inb4b&"

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-18, 12:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/..."
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-18, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Fuck that shit"
I mutter that to myself every day.

Skurai: I got the corsets from the show I was in last.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2010-08-18, 07:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I mutter that to myself every day. ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
(video)
Why am I happy about this?
I mutter that to myself every day.

Skurai: I got the corsets from the show I was in last.
Ah.
Is it weird that I've never seen Rocky Horror? I would have seen it on a stream (a friend of mine streams movies, while streaming pokemon games), but my computer froze! :<
Anyways, good luck, again.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai