Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2004-09-20, 12:37 PM in reply to j_d's post starting "for all you ignorant people, finalrei..."
K.

It's only funny the first two times, then it gets stupid, boring and retarded. I don't care if he can beat me, titus's mom, or anyone for that matter. People come to this forum for help. Not for some shitbag mouthing off stupid rubbish. Humor here and there is good, but when its some SEVENTY POSTS IN A ROW, it get's annoying. If you have any further problems post in the talk to the staff forum, and do not defile this thread with more of your posts.

k thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-20, 04:23 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "Since when did FinalRei begin speaking..."
SkyGoneBlue said:
Since when did FinalRei begin speaking in halfway comprehendible English?
HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-21, 07:52 AM in reply to j_d's post starting "for all you ignorant people, finalrei..."
OH dude, I always thought Rei was hilarious. What was even funnier was how badly people got upset with him. I think he did all of us a favor!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-21, 10:13 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "OH dude, I always thought Rei was..."
SkyGoneBlue said:
OH dude, I always thought Rei was hilarious. What was even funnier was how badly people got upset with him. I think he did all of us a favor!
Besides, the rei that posted all that pro shit wasn't me, some guy named "OMGROFFLELOLOLOBILLISOHSOL33THAWHAWHAW" hacked my account and posted all that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-22, 07:17 AM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "Besides, the rei that posted all that..."
OMFG! Wat a joob!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-22, 03:15 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "OMFG! Wat a joob!"
Stop Spamming My Thread!!! If You Got Nothing To Say And Its Dead, Then Let It Fucking Die!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-23, 08:25 AM in reply to j_d's post starting "for all you ignorant people, finalrei..."
Rei gave you a very good answer back on page one. Quit being so anal about "your" thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SkyGoneBlue