Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and Clips!
Posted 2006-01-12, 09:31 PM
Anyone remember me posting that movie I made way back in the day? Well, we finished it last June, and I just edited a trailer for it that I would like to show you guys. The people at Google Videos were also cool enough to host 17 minutes of selected clips from the movie, so check those out too.

Trailer:

http://media.putfile.com/Dark-Ops-Part-II-Trailer-II

Clips:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...385&q=dark+ops

Thanks, and let me hear your comments!

Also, if you want, you can see part I HERE

... And remember I made part I 2 years ago, so I look alot younger and my skills have increased alot, haha!

Please leave some comments. Have a good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-13, 01:12 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and..."
I'll definately watch it when I get a chance, I remember watching part 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-01-13, 08:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll definately watch it when I get a..."
yo that trailer was sweet. When i get the chance ill watch part one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-13, 01:47 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and..."
Wow.

That looks amazing!

I've just watched Dark Ops 1 and I so want to see Part II now.

Any idea when we'll all be able to watch the full Part II?

----------

Wow! Your sig finally makes sense now! And I was just about to ask which one was you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-13, 05:36 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and..."
Yeah I remember this! Right on bro... Be sure to release the warez version of your movie here on Zelaron for all of us kiddiez to download.
... Torrent!

Hey... Where's the Sunfire?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-01-13, 05:43 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Yeah I remember this! Right on bro......"
Haha, there is alot of sunfire in the movie, I'll let you all know when I get the full movie up (I am probably going to have to release it in 3 or 4 chapters, though)

Thanks for the comments so far!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-13, 09:25 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and..."
Amazing trailer. How long did Dark Ops Part II take to make?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-01-13, 10:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Amazing trailer. How long did Dark Ops..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Amazing trailer. How long did Dark Ops Part II take to make?
Thanks. It took 6 months to shoot and a month and a bit before that to write.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-14, 01:29 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Thanks. It took 6 months to shoot and a..."
part one was awesome. Im speechless. Great job, cant wait to see more. Question, are u shooting blanks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-14, 08:17 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and..."
I'll watch the movie under the condition that quikspy dies a horrible death at the end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-14, 11:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll watch the movie under the..."
Haha you'll see.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2006-01-14, 12:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "part one was awesome. Im speechless...."
gruesomeBODY said:
Question, are u shooting blanks?
Some yes, some no. All of the shot gun and revolver rounds are blanks, and all of the pistol rounds are sound effects. In the end though, we put sound effects over all shots fired, but the discharge from the blanks is what we really wanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2006-01-14, 04:12 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Some yes, some no. All of the shot gun..."
sweet, i wasnt sure cause u never saw somebody go down so maybe u were just firing into the distance. Sweet vid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-14, 04:17 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "My Movie: Dark Ops Part II Trailer and..."
Nice, I'll definately check the first one out, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win