Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-01-20, 03:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "2 of the 4 Sup. Mods don't post."
Sovereign at least checks on a daily basis, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-21, 09:29 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
mjordan2nd said:
Statistics are in desert storm 150,000 CIVILLIANS were killed by stray bullets, bombs and other ammunition, and predictions for this one are anywhere from 2000-50000.
Ummm no, that stat is so far off base it is laughable, the best estimates of the UN put civilian casualties at 13,000 and the Iraqis themselves will only admit to 8,000 or so. Most of the "civilians" killed were Iraqi rapist pillagers and looters who were caught on the highway of death fleeing Kuwait City with everything they could steal tied to their vehicles. Saddams relationship with terrorists is a proven fact, not speculation. The Iraq govt personally pays the families of Palestinian "Martyrs" who murder innocent Israelis on a daily basis.

Get your fucking facts straight and your pollyanna head out of your ass.

The world is a fucked up place and the USA has every right to clean up any dirty little corner that may pose a danger to its citizens and its economic prosperity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-21, 02:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
bob...i haven't read everything u said yet...ill go through them and get back 2 u. Doofus...i read a few places where it said civilian casualties were 150000+...if ill c if i can find it again...maybe i have incorrect info...i dunno...it's not that i dont support the US...as arachdenome has put it...i just dont support war and i wish there was a simpler way 2 do this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-21, 02:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Stray bullets. You said that right? Why the hell were 150,000 civilians walking around in a war zone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-21, 06:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Lol. That's probably the funniest thing I've heard today. Anyhow, read all my info mjord. Check the links. I'd like to see what you have to say after getting some information.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-22, 09:06 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I have to say, mjordan2nd, even though you are young in age, you are smart enough to be my age, and maybe some of the older ages on these forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-22, 05:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
yah for a 11 or 12 year old you are really seem smart and stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-03-24, 09:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Heh, well, I didn't read one reply but from what I gather MJordan doesn't agree with war. He's a pussy then. Period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-01-18, 09:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, well, I didn't read one reply but..."
Titusfied said:
Heh, well, I didn't read one reply but from what I gather MJordan doesn't agree with war. He's a pussy then. Period.
This is why I never liked Tidus or guys like Tidus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-03-24, 03:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Thnx iceman and jamesdain.

how does my opinion contradicting with yours make me a pussy, please explain.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-03-24 at 03:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-03-25, 10:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Well, it has an underlaying message. You are scared of war = You are scared of conflict = You are scared of a fight = You are a pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
Titusfied said:
Well, it has an underlaying message. You are scared of war = You are scared of conflict = You are scared of a fight = You are a pussy.
Agree, but talk about it is different when someone puting a gun at your head realistic, i know i will scare to death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
war is enevitable . its like exhaling all the air in your lungs and trying to hold your breath. it can be held for only so long before u need to take a huge breath. but after that you can hold your breathe for even longer. this was what occured during the world wars and the korean war and vietnam. after that their werent many wars for a while. i think sadam has had it a long time coming ... desert storm was the begginning and this will be the end. a bush begins it and a bush ends it, poetic justic no? if people really didnt want war then why did you vote for bush. i know how crazy that sounds but common with that recent report of how sadam tried to kill senior bush after desert storm and with all that you cant blame the guy for trying to get ALL the info he could and go after sadam. sure bush is not the brightest person but who cares if he gets his job done , keeps US casualties low and actually does something about the California budget crisis b4 he goes out of office he wont go down in flames.... i mean even with da scandle with Clinton people dont think hes such a bad dood now .. he even donates n crap to charity. war is what keeps our world held together ... without any sort of conflict there is no source to spark hope without hope there is no goals without goals there is no point in living. every thing strives on war. theres allways the bitch period before war where all the countries try and stop it theres the protests and the stock market starts acting MORE like a yoyo (if thats possible...) afterwards though all the countries THANK the US the stocks go hella high and all the worlds good ... till the next war/confrontation. even if the war was pointless or we had no reason to be there (vietnam war) we still are able to convince ourselves we had a reason to actually be there. and i dont just mean the US i mean every1, the UK, UN all of them. i mean when the vietnam vets came back every1 hated them and persecuted them but eventually look wat happend they get huge ass memorials holidays and all that crap.

Basic point of above post - Good comes from evil, evil comes from good. without the two there is no point.
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.

Last edited by Anime-Otaku; 2003-03-28 at 02:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:04 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I didn't read one word of that gibberish and don't expect anyone else too.

Try using paragraphs and spaces to make it easier to read....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-28, 11:22 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
... wouldnt make a difference just would make it longer. and i dont approve of saying something that is a legitamit post Giberish ... thats not nice. if u read it mabye u would understand ..

titus if my grammar bothers u, then delete the post .
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 01:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I am in total agreence with this man, and I think that many of his points are very valid, including the part about the 'perfect' world without war, etc.

Im happy there are still people out there that support Bushs decision... oh yea, over 70% of the United States population stand by his decision...

What personally angers me, is Chruser with the banner. #1 Hes fucking swedish, shut your damn mouth #2 Its insulting to many visitors/members by putting up a banner... Although, he is the boss!

Anyways, just my opinion...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-03-28, 02:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
lol i didnt know chruser was swedish ... but that banner is really annoying . Impeaching bush wouldnt do anything .. the next president would still have to fix it . unless it was like a green peace pres. imagine that. all fundings to military go to protecting the rainforest heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I never said your post was gibberish, per say, but rather looked like gibberish because of the way it looked. I can only imagine how many more replies you would get if it were more distributed and broken up.

That was my only point, and I still haven't and don't plan on reading it.

If I could delete it, I would, but I don't have that authority.

I also hate that damn banner. What kind of message does that send to people that enter the forum for the first time. I'm sure its not enticing them to stay longer.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-29, 12:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
I didt pay much attention to the banner, i dont think would care much, it's a game site, who care about the war (The ppl that looking for game info).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-29, 01:41 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "A Very Real Letter About War... A Must..."
message to titus: just read da damn post and stfu
the banner isnt that annoying but the site that it leads to is. i mean common who the hell makes that crap!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anime-Otaku