Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2007-09-14, 02:53 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Spam ..."
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
as
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
aa
u
a

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
af
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
aua
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
ur
a
a
a
a
a
a
aa
ma
a
a
a
ao
a
a
a
a
a
m
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
ak
a
a
a
a
aa
a
a
a
a
g
a
a
a
aoa
a
a
ma
a
aASHDFAHSDGASDGAsd
fas
vba
sdtawe
btawe
tas
yse
er
vgs
vgd
v
dgv
dfgd
vddfgve
g
vg
ga
APASM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-14, 04:27 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "if its' not watchtower.org then i won't..."
Then you are a very closed-minded individual who will not make it that far in this world and if you are going to be that closed-minded, you don't deserve to have any kind of voice in this world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-14, 04:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Then you are a very closed-minded..."
I was going to say that... meanie...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-14, 05:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I was going to say that... meanie... :("
I know I'm a meanie. But I did it because it was what's best for us all. Yourself included, my dear Lenlen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-14, 07:54 PM in reply to klo's post starting "As long as he's not spending any money..."
klo said:
As long as he's not spending any money on her, w.e

hahah yea right
Ya because she doesn't spend any on her boytoys. Naturally they're paying for everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-14, 07:54 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya because she doesn't spend any on her..."
Oh and I there is a library on my route.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-14, 08:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh and I there is a library on my route."
I call bullshit.

And i don't have boytoys :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-15, 02:09 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I call bullshit. And i don't have..."
She has mantoys. <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-15, 11:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "She has mantoys. <3"
Ya w/e
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-15, 12:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya w/e"
Boku wa Amerikajin desu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-15, 08:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Boku wa Amerikajin desu. ^^"
i <3 pop cicles
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-16, 01:41 AM in reply to klo's post starting "i <3 pop cicles"
I like Jesus Juice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-16, 08:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like Jesus Juice."
I bet you do
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-09-16, 09:16 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I bet you do"
Fucking mouth hurts. Been eating aspirin like candy all day just so it'd stop. -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-17, 11:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Fucking mouth hurts. Been eating..."
Big guy huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-17, 03:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Big guy huh?"
No, probably grinding my teeth at night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-18, 04:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, probably grinding my teeth at night."
spam!, and kagom, psh closeminded, i' wont' get that far off in the world?
dude, i'm the most carefree person youd ever meet in your freaking life!
just that when it comes to my religion, it's what i belief, case close, no but don't you think? or how about this? or but you said, no no no, my beliefs tell me to do this and that, and thats it, besides, my beliefs dont' tell me anything about not succeding in this world, just getting enough money to survive is plenny, the humans obsesion to get money is wha truins this world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-18, 08:29 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "spam!, and kagom, psh closeminded, i'..."
seriously, it hurts my mind to try and read what you type.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-09-18, 08:38 PM in reply to klo's post starting "seriously, it hurts my mind to try and..."
After reading stuff like that from people like that for years, you get used to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-18, 09:55 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "spam!, and kagom, psh closeminded, i'..."
You missed my point entirely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack