Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-02-29, 02:29 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Nickname in high school = Cube. (First..."
p1ng = The names over a year old, but Chruser wouldnt change it out of lazyness or not caring. Its from a golf hat that I used to wear alot. Obviously from PING golf sports. I added the 1 because it gave the name character.

My usual name, kraZy, is just a misspelled verb with a capital letter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-02-29, 03:16 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your User Name's Meaning"

penĀ·guin ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pnggwn, pn-)
n.
Any of various stout flightless marine birds of the family Spheniscidae, of cool regions of the Southern Hemisphere, having flipperlike wings and webbed feet adapted for swimming and diving, and short scalelike feathers that are white in front and black on the back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-02-29, 05:05 PM in reply to p1ng's post starting "p1ng = The names over a year old, but..."
p1ng said:
p1ng = The names over a year old, but Chruser wouldnt change it out of lazyness or not caring.

Hahahahahah, he changed my nickname twice in less then a year. He must not like u or something.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-02-29, 06:15 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Long story Will my bro has his own..."
grinding, for grinding dem bitches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
grinding is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengrinding is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

grinding

Posted 2004-02-29, 06:16 PM in reply to grinding's post starting "grinding, for grinding dem bitches"
Well he's definitly not Mantralord..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-29, 07:06 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Well he's definitly not Mantralord.."
Adrenachrome said:
Well he's definitly not Mantralord..
are you sure lol? it sounds like a mantra saying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-29, 07:12 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "are you sure lol? it sounds like a..."
Acer said:
are you sure lol? it sounds like a mantra saying
When did mantra ever talk about sex with women?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-02-29, 07:40 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "When did mantra ever talk about sex..."
Never ever!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-02-29, 08:38 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "When did mantra ever talk about sex..."
khwiii said:
When did mantra ever talk about sex with women?
all the time, just not with you guys I guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-02-29, 09:21 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Well he's definitly not Mantralord.."
Men are quite capable of being bitches. Just look at Randuin!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-29, 09:25 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Men are quite capable of being bitches...."
haha exactly. Men can be as bad as woman when it comes to bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-29, 10:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Men are quite capable of being bitches...."
Greatest indirect flame ever?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-29, 11:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Men are quite capable of being bitches...."
Jessifer said:
Men are quite capable of being bitches. Just look at Randuin!
*claps*

That was awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-01, 12:00 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Your User Name's Meaning"
Vollstrecker = German for "Executioner".

I do not actually speak German.

I frequently get PM'd messages in German (almost as often as D2 forum noobs wanting a private dupe method).

I picked it because I needed a switch from other names I used.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-01, 01:19 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Vollstrecker = German for..."
Vollstrecker said:
Vollstrecker = German for "Executioner".

I do not actually speak German.

I frequently get PM'd messages in German (almost as often as D2 forum noobs wanting a private dupe method).

I picked it because I needed a switch from other names I used.
So you are saying you speak german?

Then how do I say... "How do you do?" in english? I am sure you can tell me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-03-01, 05:14 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "So you are saying you speak german? ..."
Acer said:
So you are saying you speak german?

Then how do I say... "How do you do?" in english? I am sure you can tell me
he hust said he doesn't speak German so why are you asking if he speaks German then.My usename takes my first name Dan and puts a 13 after it because I like that character from Final Fantasy 7.I originally made it up at a Final Fantasy Forum.

Last edited by Dan XIII; 2004-03-01 at 05:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-01, 06:00 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "he hust said he doesn't speak German so..."
Kockblocker1:

A few years ago I was playing D2 Classic with some friends in a public Diablo/River run (remember those???) and a unique ring dropped. Guess the melee guys didnĀ’t see it; I ran from the back (being a strafe zon at the time) and picked it up. Turned out being the first soj I have ever found. Overjoyed with happiness I let everyone in the game know what it was. The first guy that replied said, Ā“You piss ant mother fuckin KOCKBLOCKERĀ” not knowing he was misspelling the word. It was funny so I stuck with it. Started naming my characters that. Seems to get a good laugh every now and again in pub games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-01, 10:22 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "he hust said he doesn't speak German so..."
Dan XIII said:
he hust said he doesn't speak German so why are you asking if he speaks German then.My usename takes my first name Dan and puts a 13 after it because I like that character from Final Fantasy 7.I originally made it up at a Final Fantasy Forum.
read my post very carefully... you will notice I am not serious if you noticed how I ask to say an English sentence in English lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2004-03-02, 05:55 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "read my post very carefully... you will..."
I saw it, I knew some half-witted poster would say that.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-03-03, 10:35 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "read my post very carefully... you will..."
Acer said:
read my post very carefully... you will notice I am not serious if you noticed how I ask to say an English sentence in English lol
I am sorry.it is hard to detect sarcasm on a forum.I didn't read your post carefully enough.I think this thread is a good idea because I have always wondered how people think up their usernames.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII