Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What should Brett do?
Come back, compete for head quarter back and play for the packers. 3 25.00%
Come back and be traded to another team. 2 16.67%
Retirement. 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Brett Favre
Posted 2008-07-29, 11:15 PM
Discuss what you think he should do, if the packers take him back he will have to compete for Head quarterback.

Note: Favre is still under contract with the packers.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-30, 06:55 AM in reply to quikspy67's post "Brett Favre"
Fucking retire already. I'm tired of hearing about Brett Favre everyday. He's been contemplating retirement after every season for the past 3 years.

You've had a great career. NOW RETIRE ALREADY AND QUIT TAKING UP SPACE ON MY TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-30, 11:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fucking retire already. I'm tired of..."
Personally I am a packers fan and hes my favorite player haha so I`ll choose option one.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-30, 12:03 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Personally I am a packers fan and hes..."
He needs to retire. Like Thanatos said, he's been contemplating retirement the past few years. If he waits any longer he could potentially get severely injured. Old goats should not play football.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-30, 12:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "He needs to retire. Like Thanatos said,..."
He should retire and stop being a whiney little bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-30, 02:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "He should retire and stop being a..."
How old is he?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-30, 03:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How old is he?"
He is 38.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-09, 08:59 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "He is 38."
Hes 38, he retired at an early age, Hes a good player and should stay with the packers for another few years

Last edited by alex132005; 2008-09-11 at 09:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2008-09-09, 09:05 AM in reply to alex132005's post starting "Hes 38, he retired at an early age, Hes..."
38 is not an "early age" - that's about when everybody in the NFL retires (except kickers).

Aside from that, Favre looked good with the Jets. Now with Tom Brady out, New York may place 1st in their division! Who saw that one coming..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-09, 03:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "38 is not an "early age" - that's about..."
Wow, seriously what a turn of events. The Jets did look very well, and Favre hasn't seemed to lose any touch or step.. so we'll see as the weeks progress how he continues to do, but Week 1 looked good for the Jets.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-09, 07:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, seriously what a turn of events...."
HAHAHAHAH Tom Brady. That was awesome.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-10, 01:20 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "HAHAHAHAH Tom Brady. That was awesome."
Come on, who has the EPIC FAIL pic with Brady getting injured...I'll +rep the person who finds it first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-10, 01:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Come on, who has the EPIC FAIL pic with..."

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-10, 06:49 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "http://www.picaroni.com/EpicFailRoundup0..."
Why seeing Brady on the ground makes me laugh, i hate seeing a player of his stature go out for the season. When my team wins, i want to know that it was because the other team was playing their best. THAT is why i was so happy after the SB last year, cause my Giants beat perfection, well 18-1 hahahahaha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-09-10, 10:47 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Why seeing Brady on the ground makes me..."
I don't like the Giants they beat my Packers but the 18-1 was worth cheering for.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-11, 11:18 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I don't like the Giants they beat my..."
This play made me shit my pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQA2...eature=related
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-12, 06:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This play made me shit my pants. ..."
BAWWRRRINNNNN

I just drafated Brett FAVRE on the Zel league...ahaha.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 12:09 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "BAWWRRRINNNNN I just drafated Brett..."
Damn you, fucking Hasselbeck is going to be shitty, D3V everytime I go on NHL 09 and on the sports update bar I keep seeing Jacksonville losing what the heck is going on?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-15, 10:37 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Damn you, fucking Hasselbeck is going..."
That little she bitch was the only reason my favorite team was the packers, but the little retirement whore doesn't know how to make up his mind and it came back and bit him in the ass. I mean seriously and boo on Mike McCarthy for being a total arse and trading him to the Jets, I mean I know the man can't make up his mind but christ! He's the star QB and did pretty damn good for his age and still had maybe two or three years in him so why the trade was ever conceived is beyond me.

I've got one positive thing to say though, thank gods he didn't go to Tampa Bay because the NY Jets needed a new QB what with Kellen Clemens throwing the ball to the other team, and Chad Pennington who almost never gets any good catches downfield. With Favre there; their chances of reaching the super bowl have substantially improved and they deffinately need another win, one does not impress me.

(Yes I watch/love football, no I'm not a lesbian; lol )
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth