Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Sushi? Or more?
Posted 2009-05-22, 07:50 PM
Okay... so, I'm a Rent-A-Cop at this place on the beach. Like right on the sand. It's awesome. Day shifts have the most beautiful views. But anyways, there are 3 or 4 units that have younger people in them. They always got people coming and going and what not... some of them cute girls.
So one day one of them pulls up in a Scion tC. I thought it was a different car, because the girl looked familiar so I asked if she got a new car.
"No... why?"
"Oh, I thought you drove something different... sorry about that."
"Oh, you mean (another girls name I don't remember)? Some people say we look alike..."
"Um... I don't know none of y'all's names... I just see cute girls coming in nice cars all the time..."
"Why thank you! " (Note: Her face didn't actually turn into the text... she just smiled.)

So, I open the gate, and she goes in. So, every time she pulls up she goes, "Hello!" with a smile on her face. No big deal, alot of people do. Then one day, she asks how my day was.
"Eh... it's doin' good so far. How about you?"
"I just got off work."
"Really? Where do you work?"
"California Beach Sushi Bar."
"Oh Seriously? Hook me up!"
"Well, I have only been there for 3 months, so I can't hook people up yet."
"That's okay... where's it at though?"
"It's on the Balboa Peninsula... you should come visit me some time. It's a really chill place... just bring some friends and hang out, get drunk..."
"Oh, I don't do the drinking thing... I prefer driving, so I choose to be the designated driver."
"That's a good thing... we need more of those."
"But yeah, sure thing, when do you work?"
"I'll be there Friday"
"Alright. I'll be there then!"
"Really? That'll be so awesome!"
"Yup..."
"Oh, no I missed my gate..."

So I open the gate again, and she pulls in. Unfortunately, Friday, I had something serious come up... and she gave me the number to the place, but I don't know her name, so I couldn't tell her I wasn't gonna be able to make it. So fast forward to today. I decided I am going to go because I'm a sucker for sushi. But does it seem like she's into me a little more? I can read people like a book... until the signs are directed at me. Then, I become illiterate. Now, though, I have a problem... which comes up every time I feel someone is interested in me. I call it a paranoia... but I haven't been 'officially' diagnosed. (I don't go to hospitals... ain't seen a doctor since I got my face busted in the Merry-Go-Round incident I think I told y'all about) But I don't trust anyone. I always feel like they are out to get me or try to trick me into doing something. Or there is a bigger conspiracy... It sounds a lot worse than it is... Plus, I'm not ready to be in a relationship or anything like that. I dunno what to do... other than enjoy my sushi... Yummy...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-22, 08:43 PM in reply to Draco2003's post "Sushi? Or more?"
Paralysis by analysis. Just stop overthinking it. Be yourself and have a good time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-05-23, 03:40 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Paralysis by analysis. Just stop..."
She shows all the signs of a girl putting herself out fishing for the penis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-26, 08:55 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "Sushi? Or more?"
She's just being nice so the stalker rent-a-cop doesn't rape and put her body in the dumpster.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-26, 09:08 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "Sushi? Or more?"
Just eat some sushi...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-26, 10:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just eat some sushi..."
Yep, i'd say you're looking too much into it. She's just being nice, just go with the flow and maybe things will turn out good.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-26, 10:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yep, i'd say you're looking too much..."
Just seems like a casual get together; possibly a date. Like D3V said, just go with the flow and don't make it seem more serious than it actually is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-26, 11:58 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just seems like a casual get together;..."
So... Congratulations me!!!

I fucked up again...
I got super nervous just being there... so after my meal and all that, she asks how it was, and brings me the check. Dessert was on her. So I the bill was $13.05 or .09 or something and I gave her 24 or 25 dollars... told her to keep the rest for tip. Then she comes back, and we start talking and she tells me she just finished school, and then someone at another table asks her to get them something. I am still super nervous, so I decide to step out to get some air. Somewhere between my table and the door, a thought so powerful and conscious-consuming, I didn't realize I was about 70% of the way back to my car... Yup. I just walked out. So I stop, turn around... but decide not to go back. I don't know why. But I just stand there for about 3 seconds, then finish walking to my car. Mind you, I didn't park in the parking lot to the sushi bar, No. I am an idiot when it comes to finding parking, so I parked about 2 blocks away at a Pavillions parking lot. Now, this being Balboa, the blocks aren't huge... but it's still a good 2-3 minute walk.

Yup... so that's my track record... Nervousness FTL...
Even if it is just a friendship, I get hella nervous...
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:00 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "So... Congratulations me!!!"
You should've gotten a myspace/facebook outta the deal atleast, or still can. If you are nervous talking to her in person get a number so you can text her, or write her occasionally on myspace or something.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You should've gotten a myspace/facebook..."
I thought about doin' something like that... like leaving my number for her at the front desk... but over the phone is worse for me. And I don't text nobody but my sister in KY. No reason to, really... I don't have a cool QWERTY textboard. I gotta do it the ol' fashioned way... the way my grampa used to do it...
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:06 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I thought about doin' something like..."
Shit my phone I've got currently is old fashioned, but i've gotten so fast texting with it that about 99% of the time it's easier just to text than call when I need to hit somebody up for something. Atleast she was making small talk.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Shit my phone I've got currently is old..."
And that's what I feel like such an asshat for... I can only guess what kinda signals I'm sendin'...
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:27 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "And that's what I feel like such an..."
Well you shouldn't. It's not like she is your girlfriend or anything. She was just being nice, you are looking too much into it. Who cares, it's just another girl. There are billions of them in this world.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-26, 12:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well you shouldn't. It's not like she..."
Yeah, but if I am coming off as a player, then I won't even have a friend... and only havin' y'all to talk to gets boring... None of you are gonna fly to California to go to the movies, or hang out at the beach or any of that jazz...
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-26, 03:44 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Yeah, but if I am coming off as a..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
Yeah, but if I am coming off as a player, then I won't even have a friend... and only havin' y'all to talk to gets boring... None of you are gonna fly to California to go to the movies, or hang out at the beach or any of that jazz...
This quote tells me all I need to know. A player wouldn't worry about coming off as a player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-05-26, 04:07 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Yeah, but if I am coming off as a..."
Draco2003 said: [Goto]
I think the last thing you need to worry about is coming across as a player.

Seriously chill. Figure out some way to get your stress out BEFORE you meet women, maybe you'll be more relaxed that way. You're thinking WAY too much.

Also, if you gave her $25 to cover a $13 check and told her to keep the rest as a tip...it probably sounds fly to begin with, but that's kinda weird as fuck, and were I a chick, I'd probably be weirded out by that. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it. It would also seem kinda desperate, to me, were I the girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-27, 06:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think the last thing you need to..."
Quote:
Also, if you gave her $25 to cover a $13 check and told her to keep the rest as a tip...it probably sounds fly to begin with, but that's kinda weird as fuck, and were I a chick, I'd probably be weirded out by that. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it. It would also seem kinda desperate, to me, were I the girl.
Exactly. Its one thing if one of your actual friends works at a place and you fork out a huge tip to help 'em out, but just some chick that's nice to you by doing that is probably throwing red flags up, but who knows. I'm thinking the same as you K_A.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-27, 10:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly. Its one thing if one of your..."
Actually, I always tip rather large... I worked at a bar for a while and tips are a BIG part of your income. I know some people who never even had to cash their checks because tips kept 'em doin' well enough.

Also... I don't do social interactions well... you have no idea how hard it was for me to just plain go there...
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003

Posted 2009-05-27, 10:32 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Actually, I always tip rather large......"
Just don't think about anything, anymore, ever.

Start smoking some fucking weed man, that is exactly what will make you not fret about stupid shit anymore. It's the perfect antidote for not caring about stupid shit.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-27, 10:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just don't think about anything,..."
Umm... yeah... but I'm a Rent-A-Cop... that's grounds for termination... Besides... I promised my brother my first hit would be with him...

Also, thinking is all I do, especially at work. It's actually kinda nice because I come up with some FANTASTIC ideas... but of course lack of funds prevents me from putting them into motion.
R.I.P
Pontiac

[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Draco2003