Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Happy Birthday ;D
Posted 2008-09-13, 07:00 PM
Jessifer. random i know, but i felt like making a thread :\ My birthday is coming up in 29 days woooooo~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:35 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Happy Birthday ;D"
you are off exactly one day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:53 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Happy Birthday ;D"
PureRebel said: [Goto]
Jessifer. random i know, but i felt like making a thread :\ My birthday is coming up in 29 days woooooo~
8 days away from mine, the 21st
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:53 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "8 days away from mine, the 21st"
Jesus, does everyone have a birthday in this month or what? ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:54 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Jesus, does everyone have a birthday in..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
Jesus, does everyone have a birthday in this month or what? ><
September? I was talking about October...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:57 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "September? I was talking about..."
Oh my bad, lol, I didn't bother adding, I keep forgetting we're almost halfway through September.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-13, 08:22 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Happy Birthday ;D"
I wasn't expecting a birthday thread a day early, that's for sure. Thanks for the pleasant surprise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-14, 06:04 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I wasn't expecting a birthday thread a..."
/bump also taekwondodude's birthday is today, should add him to the title.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-14, 08:11 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "/bump also taekwondodude's birthday is..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
/bump also taekwondodude's birthday is today, should add him to the title.
Random member that doesn't post on Zelaron anymore, yea I'll pass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-14, 09:30 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I wasn't expecting a birthday thread a..."
happy birfday lover! <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:03 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "happy birfday lover! :D <3"
Thank you, love!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:26 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Thank you, love! :D"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Thank you, love!
Ahh lesbo love. So innocent, so...controversial
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:34 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Ahh lesbo love. So innocent,..."
Yeah.. Funny how half of zelaron thinks its hawt and the other half (or just one person) thinks its 'fucking disgusting'. Ah well, we don't care what peoples think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-14, 11:02 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Yeah.. Funny how half of zelaron thinks..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
Ah well, we don't care what peoples think.
Said the nudist colony. Happy birthday Jessifer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-14, 11:11 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "Yeah.. Funny how half of zelaron thinks..."
I just happen to think it's amusing. :P

And thanks, Wallow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I just happen to think it's amusing. :P..."
it was in the tiiiiitle D: and i had nothing better to do T_T happy birthday for today then i guess XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I just happen to think it's amusing. :P..."
Happy 18th!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Happy 18th!"
gthx!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-14, 05:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "gthx!"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
gthx!
18? aren't you turning 24?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-14, 06:51 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "18? aren't you turning 24?"
A woman who is under the age of 30 is never a day older then 18. And a woman who is over the age of 30 is never a day over 30.

When a 74 year old woman asks how she looks, you always tell her not a day over 30.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla