Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

CD Player Jewishness!
Posted 2005-02-24, 07:32 PM
Well, i got this CD player from Ebay today.

I dont know how to work it. It is a Digital Labs Model:SC300(the orange one with the 10 buttons making a cresent)

If anyone can find out what it can play, (i think it can only play MP3's and WMA's) because i've been using tons of burnt/regular CD's and my Ipod(brothers..) headphones.

I dont know if IPod Headphones will work on other CD players, so i just need help with everything.

I bought some Noise Cancelling headphones, also. They shouild be here tomorrow or so. If anyone can help id love it. Thank you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-24, 07:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post "CD Player Jewishness!"
Be careful, zonalon is going to reply with quotes from Neo-nazi websites about how the Jews control your electronics!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-24, 08:00 PM in reply to slaynish's post "CD Player Jewishness!"
slaynish said:
so i just need help with everything.
just
Merely; only:

eve·ry·thing
All things or all of a group of things.

Eek!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-02-25, 10:01 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "just Merely; only: eve·ry·thing..."
Ipod headphones work with anything, 'cause I use em on a cheap ass 10$ cd player and it's like a mini-system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-26, 02:21 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Ipod headphones work with anything,..."
Well im returning the CD player to the guy i bought it from and hes probabaly going to send me a new one.

I got Noice-Cancelling headphones from him, and they're louder than hell!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-26, 07:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well im returning the CD player to the..."
I've been wanting to get some of those, how much did they run you? Non-ebay they can be pricey eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-26, 08:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I've been wanting to get some of those,..."
Kaneda said:
I've been wanting to get some of those, how much did they run you? Non-ebay they can be pricey eh?
550 pennies, along with 675 pennies for shipping

Im listening to them riiight now, they're beaut's.

find Buyessex on ebay for a good deal. Look for the Aiwa NC Headphones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-27, 01:50 AM in reply to slaynish's post "CD Player Jewishness!"
Slaynish said:
I bought some Noise Cancelling headphones, also.
Grav said:
Be careful, zonalon is going to reply with quotes from Neo-nazi websites about how the Jews control your electronics!
[zonalon]Noise-cancelling headphones?! That's the Zionist conspirator overmind using your attachment to technology to impair you physically! The Jews are frail and weak-boned, so when they usurp the good, clean God-fearing Christians from power, they'll need all the physical advantages they can get![/zonalon]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-02-27, 05:06 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Noise-cancelling headphones?! That's..."
He he he...I wonder if WetWired would create some zonalon tags if we got enough votes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-27, 07:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...I wonder if WetWired would..."
WW do something? No way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-27, 10:16 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Be careful, zonalon is going to reply..."
GravitonSurge said:
http://natall.com/who-rules-america/BronfmanJr.jpg

Well, it's true.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-27, 10:56 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://natall.com/who-rules-america/Bron..."
I wonder who is actually gonna click that link and see what it is...

Hands up all those who aren't...in fact, too many to count that way...hands up those who did click the link...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny