Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-06-02, 12:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, The world WILL end , but it will..."
D3V said:
No, The world WILL end , but it will also begin the new era 2012. There is going to be a 7 year period where it will be going into this transformation, the to 'rebuilding stages'. Ok, on 2012, the Olympics are being held in New York. Terrorism is at an All time high around the world. There are suicide bombers around the world Every day killing themselves in the name of their god. This world is fucked up, and we're all gonna die.
calm down. The world isn't going to end 2012. We can't predict the end like we would want. Terrorism is at an all time high around the world...in some parts of Europe and the Arabian area. And the US. We will all die, but I don't think 2012 is gonna be the date. If it's one thing I've learned, when many people begin to predict the end of the world on a certain time, it never happens when that time arrives.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 08:59 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "calm down. The world isn't going to..."
Kagom, you know a lot less than you assert.

With your some 15+ years of knowledge you have quite obviously been able to come to the conclusion that "when many people begin to predict the end of the world on a certain time, it never happens when that time arrives." That doesn't mean shit. Being that the world has obviously not ended, it hasn't ended on the times when not many people are predicting it will. Your logic = bisexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 10:20 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Kagom, you know a lot less than you..."
Penny_Bags said:
Kagom, you know a lot less than you assert.

With your some 15+ years of knowledge you have quite obviously been able to come to the conclusion that "when many people begin to predict the end of the world on a certain time, it never happens when that time arrives." That doesn't mean shit. Being that the world has obviously not ended, it hasn't ended on the times when not many people are predicting it will. Your logic = bisexual.
The thing is, people predict it will end the next day (which has gone on for a very long time, since the birth of Jesus), so as long as there's a prediction, it will not happen. Also, note that our times are not as bad as Noah's (Genesis) so it really doesn't matter if there's a prediction or not. When it heightens to the immorality of Noah's times (and exceeds) the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 10:26 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The thing is, people predict it will..."
You're just feeding it with your bisexuality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-03, 10:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're just feeding it with your..."
damn straight! >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The thing is, people predict it will..."
KagomJack said:
as long as there's a prediction, it will not happen.
KagomJack said:
it really doesn't matter if there's a prediction or not.
. . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting ". . ."
Also, Catholics belive that Homosexuality is immoral.
KagomJack said:
When it heightens to the immorality of Noah's times (and exceeds) the world will end.
Bisexuality is also seen as immoral, therefore, you will end us all, like KA said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Also, Catholics belive that..."
yay, i'm going to be the end of you 8-|

the Church has said that celibate homosexuals/bisexuals can still get to heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:16 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Also, Catholics belive that..."
Oh and let me take another chunk out of the shit stain that you see as a logical post. You said that when immorality heightens to the time "Noah", then the world will end. Well the world didn't end in Noah's time did it ass/pussy fuck? There is a fine line between a near cataclysmic event and armageddon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "yay, i'm going to be the end of you 8-|..."
KagomJack said:
yay, i'm going to be the end of you 8-|

the Church has said that celibate homosexuals/bisexuals can still get to heaven.
Well GOD says different, check the Bible.

And what do you have to say about my other two posts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:31 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Oh and let me take another chunk out of..."
Penny_Bags said:
Oh and let me take another chunk out of the shit stain that you see as a logical post. You said that when immorality heightens to the time "Noah", then the world will end. Well the world didn't end in Noah's time did it ass/pussy fuck? There is a fine line between a near cataclysmic event and armageddon.
-_- I didn't say it ended then...did I shithead? I'm saying when it gets to be as bad as (or worse than) Noah's time, the world will end. Also, I know the bible didn't say that, but the Church has some authority. "Whatever is bound on earth is bound in heaven and whatever is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 01:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "-_- I didn't say it ended then...did I..."
Still with my first post, your logic makes no sense.

Also, "Shithead", who the fuck are you to make that kind of judgement call? Who the fuck are you to determine when, where, and under what conditions the wrath of your mighty "God" shall be incurred? I know a lot about Christianity and Catholocism, and the claims you are making are assanine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 02:06 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Still with my first post, your logic..."
Penny_Bags said:
Also, "Shithead", who the fuck are you to make that kind of judgement call? Who the fuck are you to determine when, where, and under what conditions the wrath of your mighty "God" shall be incurred? I know a lot about Christianity and Catholocism, and the claims you are making are assanine.
I didn't say I'm the one to make the judgement call. I didn't determine when and where. It is in the bible that God would come when times became as wicked (or worse) as Noah's time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 03:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't say I'm the one to make the..."
That's just an interpretation is it not?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't say I'm the one to make the..."
KagomJack said:
I didn't say I'm the one to make the judgement call. I didn't determine when and where. It is in the bible that God would come when times became as wicked (or worse) as Noah's time.
Cite that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I didn't say I'm the one to make the..."
Homosexuals/Bisexuals CANNOT get to heaven FYI. Quit making predictions from movies Kagom. When the people said they would never had a World War again, THEY DID HAVE ONE. And this super volcano....Let me know when it erupts. Your fagass common sense and reasoning sicken me, just stop now, and save yourself the embarassment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Homosexuals/Bisexuals CANNOT get to..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Homosexuals/Bisexuals CANNOT get to heaven FYI. Quit making predictions from movies Kagom. When the people said they would never had a World War again, THEY DID HAVE ONE. And this super volcano....Let me know when it erupts. Your fagass common sense and reasoning sicken me, just stop now, and save yourself the embarassment.
(Ok, first of all, I was wrong penny bags...that wasn't in the bible...I just looked it up. I thought I had read that. Sorry for giving bad information.)

Ok, HoH, you are one of the biggest dumbasses on Zel. I didn't make the prediction of the super volcano, I just posted about it. The person heard it on the radio (probably one of those Apocalypse radio shows). Now, my "fagass common sense and reasoning" may not be the best, but look at you. You are almost as bad. Why don't you stop trying to act like the superior to me. You are in no way superior to me, but in no way are you less than me. BTW, didn't Jesus die for everyone? Why wouldn't he die for homosexuals and bisexuals? Hmm? Can you explain that to me? Why would Jesus die for our sins, but say "Guess what, Homos and Bis don't go to heaven! I didn't die for THOSE sins!" Next of all, why is my being bisexual such a big deal? I haven't been running around going "OH LOOK AT ME! I'M FUCKING BISEXUAL? ACCEPT ME BITCHES!" I stopped submitting my writings. I haven't talked about guys (except once or twice...maybe thrice) and I haven't been trying to get any acceptance about it. You people just seem to have this complex in which you just want to make fun of someone slightly different from you. So why don't you just shut the fuck up about my being bisexual and act like it never happened. I won't even talk about guys or submit any more writings (which I haven't planned on doing). It is very rare to find people who can treat other people equally without putting them down, as life as taught me. You guys really are no better than little children who make fun of the kid who has to wear glasses, or who is slightly overweight, or who is slightly smarter. Grow up. I know I act very sophomoric, but I am not that bad IRL. At least I have better tolerance for people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "(Ok, first of all, I was wrong penny..."
He died for all current sins, that doesn't mean you can go on a mass killing and still get into heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He died for all current sins, that..."
really? (j/k) I know that. But my point is, Jesus died for our sins. If we're truly sorry for our sins, I don't see as to why we wouldn't be allowed access into heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "really? (j/k) I know that. But my..."
So you're sorry for being bisexual? Or are you just waiting until you die to change?

Through your reasoning you're pretty much saying I could go bomb a mall and ask for forgiveness and get into heaven. It just doesn't work that way.

By the way, I'm not a christian.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!