Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Medal of Honor Frontline
Posted 2002-06-01, 02:36 PM
Ok this game kicks so much ass. Even places like Gamepro are giving it there best reviews possible. Best war sim ive played on a game system, i bought it yeserday for 60 bucks and have been playing it ever since. Im probably about half way through it or more, so im kinda sad theres not that many missions =(. The only other thing i can think of bad about it is, theres no multiplayer at all. BUT the game More then makes up for that. One of my top 3 games. Ranking up there with GTA3, Metal gear solid2, and gran turismo... Its prolly my favorit now cause its still new to me =p

Anyone thinking about getting this game, just Get it, its well worth it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-06-03, 08:19 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
This is is badass. The graphics are so good, and the gameplay is perfect. The best WWII game( better than MOH:AA )!!! Better buy it before the enemy takes it~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-04, 09:35 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
I love the first level... Normandy... where the mines are exploding and soldiers are flying everywhere. It's near perfect.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-04, 08:00 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
and unbelievable hard I will say~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-08, 03:08 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
i saw a preview for this game, and if i had money, i would get a ps2 for JUST this game. possibly 2 others, gta3 and mgs2. the graphics are gr8 (best for ps2, in my opinion). ill hafta rent it and play it on a friends ps2 sometime, see how gr8 it is, compared to the looks.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-06-08, 04:41 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
I heard that Metal Gear Solid:Substance will be out on PS2, too? Is this right?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-08, 05:35 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
I believe so... it's probably going to be out for GC, as well.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-06-09, 09:29 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
Then I am going to trade my Metal Gear Solid II then~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-06-24, 08:34 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Medal of Honor Frontline"
Im not very into shooting games... but medal of honor: frontline hit my bell...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix