Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Meph Run Speed
Posted 2004-05-17, 12:17 AM
How Fast can you run meph? I tried to do it as fast as i could and this is what i got 27 seconds...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot006.jpg (337.7 KB, 79 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-17, 12:20 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Meph Run Speed"
10 seconds normal meph with lvl 95 hammerdin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-05-17, 12:28 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "10 seconds normal meph with lvl 95..."
O this was hell =O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-17, 06:26 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Meph Run Speed"
Get any good items on that run?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-17, 07:12 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Meph Run Speed"
in hell, with my lvl 81 meteorsorc, I kill him in 19 seconds, but it takes me at about 5-10 (more if dur3 is far away) seconds to tele to him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-18, 07:13 AM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "in hell, with my lvl 81 meteorsorc, I..."
jabberwock said:
in hell, with my lvl 81 meteorsorc, I kill him in 19 seconds, but it takes me at about 5-10 (more if dur3 is far away) seconds to tele to him.
19 seconds? wow... takes a while to even run to the waypoint(unless you go into the red portal, which takes more time) and then load maphack, and then find durance, and teleport there, and kill him? I'm amazed... but I can do 950 pindle runs in 6 hours so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Alucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlucard001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Alucard001

Posted 2004-05-18, 07:40 AM in reply to Alucard001's post starting "19 seconds? wow... takes a while to..."
Alucard001 said:
19 seconds? wow... takes a while to even run to the waypoint(unless you go into the red portal, which takes more time) and then load maphack, and then find durance, and teleport there, and kill him? I'm amazed... but I can do 950 pindle runs in 6 hours so
Red portal?? Something I'm missing here? I thought that was one way from dur3 to act4?

No one ever said no maphacks from the actual first shot til he dies is about 18-21 seconds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-18, 12:42 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "Red portal?? Something I'm missing..."
Ommgmggg why do you people do meph!? PindlE drops so more l337er itemz that your always gona be a poor lil nig if you only do old-school meph runs all your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KimJongLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKimJongLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KimJongLi

Posted 2004-05-18, 01:29 PM in reply to KimJongLi's post starting "Ommgmggg why do you people do meph!?..."
KimJongLi said:
Ommgmggg why do you people do meph!? PindlE drops so more l337er itemz that your always gona be a poor lil nig if you only do old-school meph runs all your life.
I do both now. Had to get Anya first and I was too lazy so I got the Anya quest done a few days ago and do both pindle and mephy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:09 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "I do both now. Had to get Anya first..."
i dont see the point in running pindle how much mf should you have cause on open bnet i got over 5k mf and he dont even drop rares and if im not finding even rares with that much why bother trying to mf him on closed

about 34sec's on running hell meph with my 81 blizzard sorc
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:31 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "i dont see the point in running pindle..."
Fastest i did was 56 seconds with an Enigma Zealot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fastest i did was 56 seconds with an..."
Takes me 9 secs to walk to pindle and kill him, takes about 1 min for me ( i dont have MH)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:48 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "i dont see the point in running pindle..."
BornOblivious said:
i dont see the point in running pindle how much mf should you have cause on open bnet i got over 5k mf and he dont even drop rares and if im not finding even rares with that much why bother trying to mf him on closed

about 34sec's on running hell meph with my 81 blizzard sorc
dam 5K mf what u got, shit thats high

d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-05-18, 02:49 PM in reply to dam's post starting "dam 5K mf what u got, shit thats high ..."
Didnt "on open bnet" mean anything? Probably some hacked small charms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-18, 03:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Didnt "on open bnet" mean anything? ..."
i thought mh is detectable?
i dont want my godly ladder stuff disapper suddenly! with my acc.....
--> mephrun=1-5 min
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-18, 03:20 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "i thought mh is detectable? i dont..."
Yes, maphack IS detectable, but there are programs that can greaty lessen the posibility of you getting caught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-18, 03:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yes, maphack IS detectable, but there..."
Mf really doesnt do anything lol i find that between 400-600 is great anyhing more is shit and anything less is ok but not as good.

Bugged Ward bow from .09 with all that mf

i nvr found shit

i took my sorc and did a pindle run and got a wf she had 400 mf see my logic besides its worked since
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-05-18, 05:08 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Mf really doesnt do anything lol i find..."
As Voll always says, its alllllll luck.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-19, 08:31 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "As Voll always says, its alllllll..."
bugged bow on ladder? Hm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-05-19, 11:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Didnt "on open bnet" mean anything? ..."
yes they are hacked charms...and hacked gear and everything but still the point is 5000mf and find squat

i forgot to quote the reply on the "Probably some hacked charms or something" reply
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious