Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Anonymous: Operation Orlando
Posted 2011-06-29, 07:54 AM

Not sure if I posted this original article about a week or two ago, but if you haven't read it check it out and take what you want out of it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_874840.html

Orlando Activists Arrested For Feeding Homeless In Defiance Of City Ordinance

Quote:
Over the past week, twelve members of food activist group Food Not Bombs have been arrested in Orlando for giving free food to groups of homeless people in a downtown park. They were acting in defiance of a controversial city ordinance that mandates permits for groups distributing food to large groups in parks within two miles of City Hall. Each group is allowed only two permits per park per year; Food Not Bombs has already exceeded their limit. They set up their meatless buffet in Lake Eola knowing that they would likely be arrested as a result.
Here is the URL for Food Not Bombs: http://www.foodnotbombs.net/

And now, this is where it gets fun. With the arrests of this many peolpe, for violating a permit ordinance they seriously got arrested. For feeding the fucking homeless. Personally, I find this absolutely disgraceful, and distasteful (no pun intended, lulz).

Quote:
Where once "Anonymous" attacked the giants of Visa and Mastercard in support of WikiLeaks, now it has focused its cyberattacks on Florida tourism websites.

In emails and news releases to the Orlando Sentinel, the loose-knit collective of hackers who call themselves "Anonymous" announced they are taking revenge on the city of Orlando after it arrested several members of a homeless support organization.

So far, the privately-owned orlandofloridaguide.com has been targeted, as well as the websites for the Orlando Chamber of Commerce and Universal Studios. The group has said it may go after websites for Orlando police officers, state lawmakers and the Florida Democratic Party, the Sentinel reports.
BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-06-29, 11:08 AM in reply to D3V's post "Anonymous: Operation Orlando"
This is like the guy who got shut down for giving free rides to drunks after his friend was killed by a drunk driver. If I recall correctly, MADD and taxi lobbyists passed a law prohibiting "free taxi."

It's a shame that the people with the power have absolutely no reason to want to use the power for good, so they do bullshit like this. I really like how "Anonymous" and "LulzSec" appear to be attempting to send political messages rather than just being childish pranksters. This is how our generation is going to change things. LulzSec is our Rosa Parks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-29, 11:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is like the guy who got shut down..."
Quote:
LulzSec is our Rosa Parks.
Lulz for that stretch, but I agree. "hacktivism" is taking a new face, it's an entirely new field of spreading/making news. For Fuck's sake, celebrities can talk about the most asinine shit on Twitter, and it'll make front CNN-news. I guess they realized this, made a whole bunch of aliases, started LulzSec, DDoS'd a bunch of servers and spread the word.

Anonymous, though, really has the ball rolling on the 'Anti-sec'(anti-security) movement. "Anti-Sec" is going to be the next in line of the ones releasing documents, spilled secrets, leaks etc. Something tells me the whole LulzSec thing was a diversion, though.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V