Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

DFD Comics, Issue #1, S.E. Comics by Mantralord
Posted 2004-06-21, 06:37 PM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dfdcomic.JPG (25.1 KB, 51 views)

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:40 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "DFD Comics, Issue #1, S.E. Comics by..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting ".........."
HAHAHAHAHA.......
wtf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:52 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "DFD Comics, Issue #1, S.E. Comics by..."
Useless.

Now for the comic...not bad....could use a little..whats that phrase...skillful drawing.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-06-21 at 06:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:53 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Useless. Now for the comic...not..."
Could use a little cyanide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:55 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Useless. Now for the comic...not..."
Tyrannicide said:
Useless.

Now for the comic...not bad....could use a little..whats that word...skillful drawing.
Go to hell, burnt toast.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Could use a little cyanide."
GravitonSurge said:
Could use a little cyanide.
yeah, right. fuck cyanide. how about you just don't make any more at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:57 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Go to hell, burnt toast."
No, u can get skillz...like me. I am the leet drawer.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:58 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "No, u can get skillz...like me. I am..."
Tyrannicide said:
No, u can get skillz...like me. I am the leet drawer.
"Comics by Mantralord"

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:01 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting ""Comics by Mantralord""
i thought tyrannicide was mantralord. is that what you're getting at dfd?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:03 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "i thought tyrannicide was mantralord...."
Er, no. Mantralord is Mantralord and Tyrannicide is Tyrannicide. Although Mantra made a name "tyrannicidedied" but it was banned as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:07 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Er, no. Mantralord is Mantralord and..."
Slim said:
Er, no. Mantralord is Mantralord and Tyrannicide is Tyrannicide. Although Mantra made a name "tyrannicidedied" but it was banned as well.
ah, gotcha. sorry tyrannicide, my mistake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:20 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "i thought tyrannicide was mantralord...."
No. 65458465416316544651

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:50 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "No. 65458465416316544651"
I actually thought it was funny. Not becuase it has anything to do with DFD, but because any name could be in place of DFD's and it would be funny coming from mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-21, 08:01 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "i thought tyrannicide was mantralord...."
The first post, I never actually pinned it towards u. I was just making a remark.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-21, 08:01 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I actually thought it was funny. Not..."
Personally I think it fits Titus best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-21, 08:22 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Personally I think it fits Titus best."
The neck is simply scary. Notice, there's too much stick-neck to begin with. It starts at the arms and goes up. Then, from seemingly nowhere, a 2d-neck emerges. One stick-neck the size of two stick-necks plus one 2d-neck does not make a right.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-21, 08:24 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "The neck is simply scary. Notice,..."
No, it makes one deformed stick character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:59 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No, it makes one deformed stick..."
haha that is so stupid it is funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-21, 10:07 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "The neck is simply scary. Notice,..."
ROFL.

Good job.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide