Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Where have all the trustworthy people gone?/things i hate.
Posted 2004-02-17, 08:37 PM
I hate people who scam, hack and be mean on battlenet. I hate the way they NK you and make you have 20 corpses. I hate the way they put items down on the ground by them so you pick them up and your corpse pops. I hate the way they hostile you when you are level 11's and force you to leave the game by shear gayness. I hate those poeple who suck so much they have to make those stupid boxes over their heads that say Fucktard box or Dildo box or Gay box. I hate how retarded people have become online. You cannot trust anyone these days. I only have 2 people i can Xfer with. 2 FRICKEN PEOPLE. and one of them went off to play hardcore because he thinks it rocks so much (Arkantis). I hate that people put in a weapon and then change it out so you get a normal item and they get theyre awesome enigma they are looking for. I hate when i kill Uber Diablo and someone else comes through TP right before and take the charm. I don't like the way on open that they have those super fucked out weapons and you cannot win one duel. I hated the way in 1.09 where you could not buy anything except with hexing charms of immolation arrow or wrings or those fucking +7 to all skills occy's. I hate the way people ask for a TP when they find out my MF game name and then they take my good drops and leave. I hate the way those necros make the game lagg soo much. I hate battle.net for that stunt a year ago where no one could make a game. I hate the way that barbarians are the easiest characters to make. I hate the way my 1.09 characters get owned because i am not rich and they were built before the patch. I hate those people who come into low level games and say," Hey i can help you" and kill the monsters and you hardly get any experience because you can't leech yet. I hate the way people make such long posts like these.

If anyone reads this, it's funny, because i am just pissed/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-17, 08:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Where have all the trustworthy people..."
If you ever need to xfer, name is *Sovereign- on useast. I can create a ladder account or hc acct if your on those. So at least thats one problem out of your way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-17, 08:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If you ever need to xfer, name is..."
ARGH more problems. I HATE THE WAY THAT USWEST people (THAT"S ME) cant' play with USEAST people on the same realm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-02-17, 08:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "ARGH more problems. I HATE THE WAY THAT..."
*Tronix_127 on uswest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-17, 08:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "ARGH more problems. I HATE THE WAY THAT..."
HandOfHeaven said:
ARGH more problems. I HATE THE WAY THAT USWEST people (THAT"S ME) cant' play with USEAST people on the same realm.
Thank god they can't. I would've quit if we had Whites and Hexes in 1.09...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-17, 08:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "*Tronix_127 on uswest :)"
Sovereign said:
*Tronix_127 on uswest
YAY. I'm *DRUIDDWELLER and *Nova_Orb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

hehe
Posted 2004-02-18, 01:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Where have all the trustworthy people..."
USwest too, *silentbluemoon8
i mostly Xfer on me own, but i coulds help yah. both xfer at same time lol
and yeah i hate also when theres few people and were battling it out barely living.. and someone joins in and instantly starts spamming to Invite party and tp, when clearly we cant right away answer in two secs and are dying left and right and CLEARLY we dont need the extra lag or screen being covered in text. plus i hate those stupid bots lol, 'blah blah site, best items blah lbah' there lag has killed me more then once. and yeah i dislike when necros start throwing walls up everywhere when we can easily kill, or confuse me with there revived monsters and lag lol
i also hate when people are so inpatient and rather zoom right into kill baals minions, and dun even kill anything at throne, and im helping someone get by and i die, then they come up and take my pots cause i had one to many charms.. and when i complain they say 'go buy pots'. but i got no gold from being kind and helping out and dying, and they rather steal and not help.
not all, but 98 percent of times..(by what ive experienced) when i see a girl/woman in diablo, they always help and are kind and give free to newbs and all lol, thems the only ones i trust :P and there nice too.
when at times i enter a kill meph game or andy or something but im too late, and there all in the next act, and i ask for last WP. i hate when none of them even answer, and just continue trying to rush through everything, as if they cant take 20 secs to give wp, as if they earned it or something. i always end up having to make own game and getting WPs on my own then giving them like candy in public games. *bows* yea im pissed too lol
AND i dislike people who cheat overall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
silentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensilentbluemoon8 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

silentbluemoon8