Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

My andariels visage mysteriously disappeared
Posted 2004-02-18, 11:50 PM
A couple of days ago, a was mfing with a friend on uswest ladder. I was doing a meph run and i died, so i rejoined the game to get my body back, because its a hassle to get since i dont have enough strength or dex to use my belt or my helm and weapon until i put on another helm from my stash that adds to strength, and wear the gear that i could not use because they add to strength also, get it?
Here is an example if you did not understand what i said above: a baranars star gives 15 to strength, lets say i dont have enough strength use it so i put on some thing that adds to strength to let me use the baranars star. When i put on the baranars i get +15 to strength so i can take off the item that gave me the strength to use the baranars in the first place. But when i die and i want to get my body back i won't be able to use my baranars because i will not have enough strength, so will have to put an item to add to strength then put on baranars and take off item. Get it?
Back to the situation. so when i rejoined the game to get my body it said i couldn't carry anymore but thats normal because my inventory was pretty full, i only had ebough room to get my helm and belt back, but part of my body was still on the ground because my weapon was in it. So i decided drop my helm(andariels visage) to get my weapon then get my helm back. When i dropped my helm it mysteriously disappeared! It left my cursor but never hit the ground so i was kind of worried, i looked all around town but nothing. I told my friend to stay in the game so i can rejoin and maybe i will get my helm back, i rejoined a second time i looked all around town and nothing was there. I had lost my andariels visage.
Guys thats my problem for now please help me if you can i know it is a long story but please help.
Thank You
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian