Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

For THose Who Care
Posted 2004-08-14, 06:46 PM
New Account... Ive Been Spammed By Random Peeps Saying That I Hack And Im Sick Of It..

New Account = TehZelPwnage
Old Account = ILuvLezbos
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:25 PM in reply to Joka69's post "For THose Who Care"
Errr wtf Why would they say that...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Errr wtf Why would they say that...?"
dun no..... someones been sayin shit bout me on realms... i get spammed for free stuff 2 its annoying
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:33 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "dun no..... someones been sayin shit..."
It was me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:50 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It was me. :grin:"
..i thought it was me, but ok, IT WAS VOLL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-15, 12:41 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "..i thought it was me, but ok, IT WAS..."
it was MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pysch* u should just like keep ur new acct to urself and msg ppl ur new one ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-15, 03:16 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "o_O it was..."
lol Voll, ur mean

my old friend on west use to do thing all the time like "if u want free Godly gears and sojs etc. /w *<Blablabla>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-15, 05:58 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol Voll, ur mean :( my old friend..."
I was joking...

That, and I'm still on a 24 hour IP ban (may be 48 hour).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-15, 08:35 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "dun no..... someones been sayin shit..."
Joka69 said:
dun no..... someones been sayin shit bout me on realms... i get spammed for free stuff 2 its annoying
Your giving away free stuff???

j/k
Love u joka
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R3volt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR3volt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R3volt

Posted 2004-08-16, 07:22 PM in reply to R3volt's post starting "Your giving away free stuff??? ..."
hehe lol, i dunno why people like to do that, i was on last night and i got like 50+
/w's saying hey can i have your free items?

wtf? who in teh fuck is doing thiz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-16, 09:19 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hehe lol, i dunno why people like to do..."
Thats got to suck big time Joka sounds like when ppl add you to their friends list and are messaging each other ,having long conversations and you also have no idea who they are or even who they are talking to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-16, 09:29 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Thats got to suck big time Joka sounds..."
heh i used to do that to this scammer it was really funny i said free godiles enigmas hotos u name it /w *(cant say account)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-17, 11:57 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "heh i used to do that to this scammer..."
i get spammed alot..it pisses me off >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-