Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-10-09, 01:25 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "I caught the 3rd and 4th quarters of..."
Lost-Soul said:
I caught the 3rd and 4th quarters of that game last night (Cowboys vs. Bills). Real nice, great comeback last second style. Seen that Romo had like 5,6 interceptions and a lost fumble, and Dallas somehow still found a way to win. I feel sorry for any Bills fans out there....
No kidding man. The whole game it looked like the Bills were poised for an upset. The problem was, Buffalo's offense didn't score a TD. You can't win a game with your offense playing so poorly. Cowboys got lucky but they both sucked that game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No kidding man. The whole game it..."
I'm tired of reading D3V posts about a decent Jaguars team. There is no way in hell they will beat the Colts and/or the Patriots in the playoffs, if they even make it....

That, and my next comment was the Pats and Colts are now by far the best two teams in the league. The Cowgirls looked like shit last night, so there goes my swing vote.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm tired of reading D3V posts about a..."
Where's philly?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Where's philly?"
In not much of a different place at the end of the season that the Jaguars will be, and definitely in the exact same position once the Super Bowl is finished.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-09, 03:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "In not much of a different place at the..."
You can talk all you want now, you guys are the ones that came up short 3 consecutive seasons in a row, how heart-breaking

We'll see how bad off the Jaguars are in two weeks, you can quote me, I can guarntee that in 6 weeks the Eagles STILL will NOT be over .500

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You can talk all you want now, you guys..."
Did you really just try to burn the Eagles for making it to the NFC Championship 4 straight years? How many consecutive times has the Jags done that? And don't deviate from my question, just answer it straight forward.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-10, 03:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Did you really just try to burn the..."
0 time have the Jaguars done that, and oh yea! We've only been around for 10 years, going on 11.

With that said, the Jaguars have to play in the toughest division in the league, past few years undoubtedly had a more rigorous schedule than Philidelphia. Last time I recalled us playing Philly, we dominated you guys in December, and made 'ole Dono-van puke during the game.

You guys haven't lost all of your spunk yet, you still have the league's worst fans

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-10, 05:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "0 time have the Jaguars done that, and..."
D3V said:

You guys haven't lost all of your spunk yet, you still have the league's worst fans
I hope Titusfied punches you for that, eventhough i think the same thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-11, 06:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I hope Titusfied punches you for that,..."
I'm just messing around, Philly is a great town from what i've heard, they are very passionate and only expect the best.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm just messing around, Philly is a..."
It's true though, our fans are dispicable, but you can include me in that category. If a fan from an opposing team comes to our stadium, they will most likely live to regret it, unless they are a brick house, and even then they might. I've taunted, spat on, spilled beer, etc. on these types of people, no matter age, gender, ethnicity, etc. I'm also usually rolling about 4-6 deep too, so I have plenty of back, and my beer muscles are fully flexed.

Scumbags, yes. Passionate, yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:25 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It's true though, our fans are..."
Damn what the fuck. I'm definitely not going to Philly anytime soon. So you'd spit on a 90 year old grandma (who lives for the Giants) and her dying wish is to go see a Philly vs. Giants game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-11, 10:11 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Damn what the fuck. I'm definitely not..."
I wouldn't doubt it, they are the new orlenas of fans, the shittiest people all conrigate into one general area. I think it's horrible when a fan would be so shitty as to throw shit on the players, I remember the Jaguars game against Cleveland in '05 when they stopped the game at the end because of all the mess the Browns were throwing on the field, it was fucking dispicable.

Not only that but they we're chanting "BS" along with it, then eventually made both teams come back out and play out the game.

Stupid fans, though, Philidelphia is still worse.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 10:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wouldn't doubt it, they are the new..."
I retract my previous statement.

I believe Jacksonville has the worst fans in the entire league. As bad as it is to love a team so much, and have so many ignorant assholes in the same metropolitan is a very hard thing to live with. We are having another Blackout this sunday. Good fucking game Jacksonville, Now I, a struggling 20 year old having to pay bills just to get by is going to have to go out and buy tickets because you assholes are too worried about saving your money and not living it up every once in a while.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 10:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I retract my previous statement. I..."
That's pretty bad man. There hasn't been a blackout here in years. Gotta love dedicated fans!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-11, 10:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's pretty bad man. There hasn't..."
Well one thing is our market, a much debated topic, Jacksonville having the lowest in the League, and even with the 10,000 seat coverings it doesn't make much of a difference, we're only short by 3,200 tickets. Such bullshit. The "blackout" area extends to Orlando,daytona,Savannah,etc. 75 mile radius.

So unless something miraculous happens within the next 30 minutes and all the tickets are sold out looks like i'm going to be dishing out $100 bucks I don' thave this weekend...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-11, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well one thing is our market, a much..."
Phillies fans are the worst, and i would know because im a Giants fan. I love going to the Meadowlands for Giants Eagles games and leave with a broken arm and a torn bicep muscle because the Giants manhandled the Eagles and the fans do something to make the entire crowd go crazy. Stupid Eagles fans, go suck off McNabb and maybe his mom can come out on the field with some soup and actually win you a game or two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Damn what the fuck. I'm definitely not..."
Yes, and I'd do the same to a 2 year old boy with his father.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-12, 06:39 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, and I'd do the same to a 2 year..."
Titusfied said:
Yes, and I'd do the same to a 2 year old boy with his father.
Philidelphia fans are like those Crazy european soccer fans that go ape shit for absolutely no reason and pick fights with anything that's walking that isn't on their side.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-12, 09:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, and I'd do the same to a 2 year..."
If you spit on my son, I'd have to beat your ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-12, 09:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you spit on my son, I'd have to beat..."
Thanatos said:
If you spit on my son, I'd have to beat your ass.
I say you beat him up, son or no son. Either way an asswhooping is in the future for him (and i would pay to see it!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY