Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-12-12, 06:48 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Saw a prostitute with 4 boobs =/"
I just woke up from a long nap, and I've got to say I had quite the peculiar dream. People were sculpting several anthills in perfectly symmetrical cones, 9 by 9. I joined in about halfway through, and no one had a face, or even talked. We all just knew what to do. After the anthills were up, someone threw a bundle of rubber tubes at me, and began to plunge them into the tops of the holes. It looked like one giant experiment. There were no ants. It was really odd because it took forever and then nothing happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-13, 08:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So you write down what you remember as..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
So you write down what you remember as soon as you wake up? Even if you wake up at like 3 am? Just curious as to how that works.

These past couple of days I've been dreaming that I got back together with an ex of mine. Know how weird a feeling it is to be dreaming that you're in love? Pretty sure we were like expecting a kid, too.. and then I wake up and question whether I'm still with her or not? lol I wake up confused as fuck.
Yeah you're supposed to write all your dreams down to help boost recall (for lucid dreaming)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-12-14, 11:34 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Yeah you're supposed to write all your..."
I had a really random dream last night. I thought i was a Navy SEAL and my 6 man team was deployed in N. Korea and our job was to eliminate lead officals in two seperate camps (i guess to allow S. Korea the opportunity to move north). Well, i had my M-16 with silencer on, night-vision goggles, huge hunting knife and throat speaker and our team leader sent us in. Well, we went in, but apparently this was all a set up and we got ambushed. Me and my team fought our way out, but sadly, 4 died and me and my best friend Tom (have no idea why he was my best friend) barely escaped. We were being hunted and i woke up as i slid from a tree and started to slit this dudes throat. Man i was freaking out when i woke up to say the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-12-17, 12:48 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I had a really random dream last night...."
gruesomeBODY said: [Goto]
I had a really random dream last night. I thought i was a Navy SEAL and my 6 man team was deployed in N. Korea and our job was to eliminate lead officals in two seperate camps (i guess to allow S. Korea the opportunity to move north). Well, i had my M-16 with silencer on, night-vision goggles, huge hunting knife and throat speaker and our team leader sent us in. Well, we went in, but apparently this was all a set up and we got ambushed. Me and my team fought our way out, but sadly, 4 died and me and my best friend Tom (have no idea why he was my best friend) barely escaped. We were being hunted and i woke up as i slid from a tree and started to slit this dudes throat. Man i was freaking out when i woke up to say the least.
That's what happens in the military... wait until you are in an old folks home...

I had a dream where I was at school. And we had off campus lunch, so as I am getting out of my car a group of like, 15 skinheads start surrounding me saying, "You are a disgrace to your race. Fuckin' Nigger! You like that jungle music? How 'bout I show you how the jungle treats monkeys like you..." And they proceeded to swarm around me, getting ever so close. Finally the bell rings, and the disband, and I go to class. On my way in, a teacher tells me, "You know it's not over. They'll get you after school..." and sure enough, as I am walking to my car, the pull up. Only 6 this time, but for some reason, my arms refuse to raise up to defend myself. I start backstepping, apologizing, saying anything to hold them off for a second longer in hopes that my arms would start functioning again. Just as my arm starts to twitch, I look down, and my fingers are clenched into a fist. My arm flies up... and I wake up with a jump. I mean I literally shook myself awake with a strong spasm.

That happens a lot actually... any nightmares I have I usually have a strong spasm that I am doing in real life, and I wake up from it, obviously startled as shit...

Also a note: This is the only racist dream I have ever had, and the only dream that involved music... even though my room is quiet... I never had any music dreams when I had worn headphones to fall asleep even!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-17, 09:08 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "That's what happens in the military......"
Has anyone ever taken uppers and then tried to go to sleep an hour or so later? That's when I have the most lucid dreams, and I love it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-17, 11:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Has anyone ever taken uppers and then..."
I can barely sleep when I take downers...

Fuck insomnia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-18, 11:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I can barely sleep when I take..."
I don't remember much of my dream last night, I know it was about me following a woman who I suspected to be killing elderly people, but what stands out vividly is going up some stairs, looking up, and seeing a dead body hanging out of a ceiling tile, torso first, with his eyes gouged out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-18, 11:45 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I don't remember much of my dream last..."
I had a weird ass dream last night about me and a couple friends hanging out with Paris Hilton? Not sure why she came into the picture but I really wanted to penetrate her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-18, 11:45 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I had a weird ass dream last night..."
I actually have a sort of a "dream diary". Mebbe I'll post some sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-18, 07:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I actually have a sort of a "dream..."
Last night I was having a crazy dream, but I don't remember it. My girlfriend told me I got up and started walking around and that I seemed pissed off and was yelling. Fucking strange....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-11-18, 10:32 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I've had a few dreams where I woke up..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I've had a few dreams where I woke up thinking something that had occured actually happened. I usually went along about half a day before realizing it was a dream... weird feeling.
I had this happen two nights ago actually. It was one of my most vivid dreams of all time, atleast in my mental history. I cannot even recall hardly anything about it nowand it's very frustrating considernig how detailed and realistic the dream seemed to me. I woke up and immediately started running around looking for a pen and paper to just write down all details and by the time I found what I needed, the memories had faded.

This actually brings me to another point. I had been talking about this dream last night with my brother, who said on Monday night-Tuesday morning he had the same type of event happen. This is very strange to me considering hardly ever do I have dreams that I remember at all, even more ones that are very detailed and seem to last for a very long time. But after talking with my brother we both said we had the same feelings in the dream (good, great feeling, everything was going right and something important was going on and we had both been allowed to be involved in it). I would bullshit more details but I don't want to create any fabrication for my own benefit.

Very weird, it was like we had the same dream. And not to try and point towards a cause, but it did happen to fall on the same night as the meteor shower (which I hadn't realized until today).

I'm just very confused at this point. Last night I kept a notebook ready with a pen on it ready to jot down all and everything that was surrounded in my dream, and of course, I do not recall any dream.

edit:

Okay after remembering parts of what happened that night. I had taken a Zyrtec on Sunday being that my sinuses were messing up and I thought I may had been getting sick or something so I decided to take early measure to prevent anything more. I also took one the following day. That night nothing happened. Monday morning I had taken another Zyrtec and had actually felt more sick-like throughout the day (doubt it has to do with anything) but upon falling asleep which was really early I went immediately into dream-world, or atleast it seems.

I do now recall waking up at exactly 5:50, like I was on a mission and plugged my phone it to make sure it was charged, and then fell back asleep. I believe this is where the lucid part of my dream came into play. Everything around me was what I wanted it to be, it seemed as if I had full control over what was going on. I remember 5 people being with me in the dream the entire time, I want to say it was some family members including my brother which I had mentioned, and my girlfriend. I keep remembering something about a briefcase and two guys in suits walking up to us and shaking my hand. The suits were grey and just looked business casual. I did not open the briefcase but during the dream I knew what was inside. The dream had many transitions of enviorments and I remember going back and forth through them without any hesistation or trouble. It was a very awakening experience for me.

The next day, I also felt more energized than I have in a very long time. It was like a switch had gone off in my head and I am now allowed to be happy and have no worries. It was as if something in my dream had made every anxiety I've ever had go away, it was euphoric. I woke up and immediately started explaining it to my girlfriend and then I started running around looking for something to jot it down. I guess this was the wrong method to go about it, but it was okay. I remember when I was waking up I really did not want to wake up, and that my dream world's reality was much greater than that of mine and I needed to know something more, but it was not accomplished being that I woke up and could not fall back asleep the second time. Very odd.

The only reason I even care about this, or even want to try and find signifigance is the fact that my brother had the same type of dream. I don't know why, I don't know how. We both explain it exactly the same feelings of it, the details are sketched for both of us because some reason we cannot remember it but we both stated we knew what was going on in our dreams, and that we were both fullaware of the dream. We both also agreed that our dreams seemed to take forever, it seemed the playing out of what was going seemed to be extremely long and for that, I am clueless.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2009-11-18 at 10:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-19, 07:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I had this happen two nights ago..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-19, 07:49 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/up..."
Dreams...? I don't think I've had them in a while.... I wonder what they're about... I heard dreams are just your mind filtering out old ideas, but I'm not sure. Hmm...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-19, 08:51 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Dreams...? I don't think I've had them..."
I was unable to remember my password for facebook the other day. I had the password saved to my cookies on this computer, but I had just reformated my other computer and was unable to login. Then I had a dream about logging into facebook (weird I know) and during the dream I had to type my password in. Since I typed it in and logged in successfully, I remembered what my password was since I remembered the dream and was able to login when I woke up!

What a helpful dream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-19, 08:57 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was unable to remember my password..."
See what I mean? Spare information!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-19, 09:19 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was unable to remember my password..."
That's awesome. Which reminds me, I also do that while dreaming in some instances. I've woken up with answers to shit I couldn't remember all day for no reason, even without dreaming about it but i'll just wake up and automatically remember. It's weird. I love dreams.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-20, 09:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's awesome. Which reminds me, I..."
11-19-09

I had another weird dream last night. It started off pretty normal, and this time around I remember a much larger amount of it. I kept repeating what was going on in my dream which at the time, seemed very real. I was riding in my car with my brother, girlfriend and 3 other people in the back once again, and suspiciously out of nowhere a military plane appeared to be coming down. I pulled the car over at what turned out to be a barracks of some sort. It was weird. At this point the nighttime turned into daylight like time itself had gone in reverse. I was trying to explain to everyone that this wasn't supposed to happen and before I could figure out what was going on, I very clearly seen a military type plane with a '17' on the side of it.

I've been searching for about 15 minutes trying to find the exact plane that I saw in my dream, and the closest thing to identifying it would be the c-5 cargo plane

The plane was flying and it's left wing was broken in half and it was angled towards the ground and exploded with enough force to send a huge mushroom cloud hurling into the air. We rushed away from the scene for some reason, and when I got into the car the briefcase was sitting in the passenger seat and I go to open it and I fucking wake up.

I am so confused right now it's not even funny. I keep trying to scramble my brain for an answer, while all along there probably is no meaning. But for now, i'm going to keep trying to remember and jotting them down.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-20, 10:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "11-19-09 I had another weird dream..."
Trippy man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-20, 12:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Trippy man."
I have a lot of zombie dreams. Probably two a week. Some are awesome while others are terrible. I remember one where a zombie was chewing my arm off and a good amount of people were standing idly by just watching it go down. Indifferent dream assholes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-20, 06:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have a lot of zombie dreams. Probably..."
I had a dream today when I got home from school.
In the dream, I put in a DVD and it was a porn...

It was Bill Clinton having sex with some Blonde chick with Big Tits, and then 3 other guys come into the room (in the movie) and just watch.

It was weird!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai