Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-11, 03:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I dreamt a number of considerably..."
I'd hate to be your mind when you dream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-11, 04:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I dreamt a number of considerably..."
I had a strange experience last night, it was kinda like sleep paralysis, mixed with something else. Have you ever had one of your toes go down and get stuck like that? It's almost like a muscle spasm or something. Well that happened to my whole fucking foot. My foot was stuck down, and I woke up in agony and I couldn't make it stop. It was horrible, it felt like someone was trying to break my foot off, and it was pulling on my leg muscles. I finally got it to go away and went back to sleep(it wasn't a dream because I was awake, Nikki was awake, and we both recall it happening because I woke her up when it happened.) I woke up this morning and could barely walk, it's not too bad now but leg muscle, the bottom one, really hurts when I walk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-11, 11:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I've had a few dreams where I woke up..."
GravitonSurge said:
I've had a few dreams where I woke up thinking something that had occured actually happened. I usually went along about half a day before realizing it was a dream... weird feeling.

That happened to me last night. I dreamt that i lost my cell phone and that i owuld never get it back. It took me nearly 24 hours before i realzied that i didnt bring it with me on vacation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-13, 11:31 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "That happened to me last night. I..."
Baaahhhhh... I keep on dreaming about boxes! BOXES!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Scary dreams
Posted 2008-12-11, 03:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Official Dream Discussion Thread: Post..."
I had a really disturbing dream today when I took a nap after work.

I was sitting around, doing nothing when all of a sudden I kept seeing Obama's face plastered all over the news. I didn't know what was going on until I asked some people who magically appeared on the couch what was going on.

"Obama's plane crashed and threw him 500 feet into the mountains, splat!"

I felt a strong sense of despair and fear at that moment, but then I woke up and realized Obama IS still alive.

Scary shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-11, 03:50 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scary dreams"
Have fun answering questions when the FBI/CIA shows up at your door in about 15 minutes.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-11, 09:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scary dreams"
i dont have like SCARY dreams, i just have this 1 reoccuring one that scares me. it's like, im being chased and attacked by my first ex, and i keep hitting him as hard as i possibly can, but i have no strength so no matter how hard i try to hit him, im not strong enough to do anything. and always get killed in the end
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-11, 09:33 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i dont have like SCARY dreams, i just..."
I had this one dream when I was 12 having to do with the Carrie movies. I would be trapped in this maze of a house, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not avoid her. She would keep blowing me up with a bazooka, and I would get this dreadfully horrid feeling but wouldn't die. Scary music would start to play and a curtain would fall on me, snapping my neck. I was in agony, but still alive. It kept happening over and over but with different weapons and scenarios in where I moved in the house. That was scary shit 7 years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-12-11, 10:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I had this one dream when I was 12..."
I started keeping a dream journal 2 days ago and I've discovered at least half my dreams involve corpses or grotesque mutilations. It's kinda messed up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Scary dreams"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I had a really disturbing dream today when I took a nap after work.

I was sitting around, doing nothing when all of a sudden I kept seeing Obama's face plastered all over the news. I didn't know what was going on until I asked some people who magically appeared on the couch what was going on.

"Obama's plane crashed and threw him 500 feet into the mountains, splat!"

I felt a strong sense of despair and fear at that moment, but then I woke up and realized Obama IS still alive.

Scary shit.
To help coup(sp) I've scavenged a game for you to play.

http://superobamaworld.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:24 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "To help coup(sp) I've scavenged a game..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
To help coup(sp) I've scavenged a game for you to play.

http://superobamaworld.com/

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that a black guy's main enemies are "pigs"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:35 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Am I the only one who finds it ironic..."
Not just pigs, but pigs with lipstick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-12, 07:58 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I started keeping a dream journal 2..."
Xenn said: [Goto]
I started keeping a dream journal 2 days ago and I've discovered at least half my dreams involve corpses or grotesque mutilations. It's kinda messed up.
So you write down what you remember as soon as you wake up? Even if you wake up at like 3 am? Just curious as to how that works.

These past couple of days I've been dreaming that I got back together with an ex of mine. Know how weird a feeling it is to be dreaming that you're in love? Pretty sure we were like expecting a kid, too.. and then I wake up and question whether I'm still with her or not? lol I wake up confused as fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-12, 08:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So you write down what you remember as..."
That is confusing. I know some people do that and can peice several dreams together over a long period of time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-12, 08:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That is confusing. I know some people..."
My dreams are always just totally wacky and out there, and usually star people I've been in contact with recently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-12-12, 08:37 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "My dreams are always just totally wacky..."
I used to have a lot of zombie dreams. Me and a group of my buds would be goin commando on some fuckin' zombies. Those dreams were cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-12, 03:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I used to have a lot of zombie dreams...."
the weirdwsr dream ive had is about ufos
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-12, 03:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Have fun answering questions when the..."
I gave them cookies and they most certainly left me alone.

I keep having dreams where people I know/like seem to freak out about things that I would freak out about or have been thinking about. Is that a sign for something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-12-12, 04:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Baaahhhhh... I keep on dreaming about..."
All the dreams about boxes had sunk into my subconscious, but after reading through the thread I've found that I'm remembering them quite clearly. They're strange.

---

My latest dream started with me in a shoe shop. The sounds of fighting started to spring up further down the road, but we all stayed put, doing our shoe shopping. Suddenly cars screeched to a halt outside, and they opened fire on us, shattering the window. We all dropped to the floor, and I managed to drop myself in full view. I was shitting myself, eyes closed, just waiting for the bullets to hit, but they didn't. Eventually they stopped, and the people in the cars set up camp outside the shop. Somehow I managed to sneak out of view to where most of the other shoppers were. As the day wore on, we found a goods delivery hatch, and carefully escaped through it. Skip forward a bit, and we're camped out in an abandoned farm outside town, and the bastards in cars screench to a halt outside. No guns this time, though. So we go through the same camping thing again, night falls, and we decide to make a dash for it. Whilst we were bricking it in the farmhouse, someone had found a map with an old sewage shoot marked on it - concreted up in the barn. I volunteer to run out with a sledgehammer and smash it, then make good our escape. As the gunmen go to sleep, I carry out the deed, and as I'm running back to the house to tell everyone, I trip over something, make a lood clatter, and wake a gunman up. Obviously I freeze, in plain sight (but it's dark, don't forget)... so the bugger turns the spots on the cars on, and I'm crouched there like a rabbit in a headlight. I can't see him until he makes a noise and pops up from behind a wall in front of me. It's me looking all dapper in a tux and shades, and holding a gun... which I point... and shoot... right into my bloody teeth. At that point I woke up screaming "FUCK", waking up half of the corridor with me (luckily it was coming up to 8, so no-one was too pissed).

I dozed off again, was woken up by my alarm clock, sleepily turned it off, and dozed off a second time, slap bang into a dream where Corridor Girl was in my room complaining about the incessant beeping of the fire alarm (my alarm clock was going off again).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-12, 05:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "All the dreams about boxes had sunk..."
Saw a prostitute with 4 boobs =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow