Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Lightbulb Name The Movie
Posted 2011-12-30, 08:47 PM
In this thread, the person who answers what movie the quote came from will then introduce another quote. The movie has to be a definitive answer for it to be deemed fully correct; otherwise the current quote goes on until the movie is confirmed. Please Bold and Italicize the word, as well as add quotation marks as this makes it easier to read.

I shall go first.

"Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin; he's broke, don't do shit."

Please be good sports and do not use any tool aside from your own memory to answer these.

Enjoy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2011-12-31, 02:45 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Name The Movie"
Oh my God, I fucking know this one! It was on Comedy Central and it reminded me of my friend Billy and his Dad! Uhh... shit...

Office Space!

"Ah, ah, ah. You didn't say the magic word. Ah, ah, ah."
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-31, 10:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh my God, I fucking know this one! It..."
"Jurassic Park".

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-01-10, 07:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""Jurassic Park". "I'm not crazy, I..."
Night of the Comet

"I tried calculating how many people I killed, it's more than ten thousand. I just used to enjoy putting people in pain, yah"

/thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!