Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Who's sig do you like best?
ask_rabber 0 0%
ask_rabber-www.com 0 0%
Chruser 4 13.33%
Chruser-Penguin 2 6.67%
Chruser-Randuin 1 3.33%
Chruser-Teddy 0 0%
Chruser-HLomegasin 1 3.33%
Creepr-??? 0 0%
GameCube 1 3.33%
King Kai 3-Anarchist 1 3.33%
King Kai 3-Conundrum 1 3.33%
King Kai 3-Hornsplat 1 3.33%
King Kai 3-ICE 0 0%
King Kai 3-kakkorot 0 0%
King Kai 3-killah 2 6.67%
King Kai 3-kop48 1 3.33%
King Kai 3-No Name 0 0%
King Kai 3-PozerPunk 0 0%
King Kai 3-QuietPsycho 0 0%
King Kai 3-Raptor 0 0%
King Kai 3-Shadow Hawk 0 0%
King Kai 3-vegetto 1 3.33%
Mr. Lee 1 3.33%
þØz3®þÛ|\||< 1 3.33%
Robotic Silence 3 10.00%
WetWired 3 10.00%
WetWired-245029 2 6.67%
Xenn-Wiccan][V][asta 1 3.33%
Xenn 1 3.33%
Xenn-Creepr 0 0%
Xenn-viciousmilitia 2 6.67%
JRwakebord 0 0%
JohnneyTAE 0 0%
Randuin 0 0%
viciousmilitia 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here
Posted 2002-05-16, 09:51 AM
Okay, here are the sig pics you can vote on. In order to be included, you have to have made the sig yourself (I'm a bit confused about Wiccan's, however, since it was entered twice), and the same sig had to be readilly available from the discussion thread when I made this post. Vote for the one you like best.

Sigs attached in following posts
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-16, 10:00 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
ask_rabber

ask_rabber-www.com
http://askrabber.20m.com/images/www.com_big_copy2.gif (paste in browser)

Chruser

Chruser-Penguin

Chruser-Randuin

Chruser-Teddy

Chruser-HLomegasin

Creepr-???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-16, 10:01 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
GameCube

King Kai 3-Anarchist

King Kai 3-Conundrum

King Kai 3-Hornsplat

King Kai 3-ICE

King Kai 3-kakkorot

King Kai 3-killah

King Kai 3-kop48
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-16, 10:01 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
King Kai 3-No Name

King Kai 3-PozerPunk

King Kai 3-QuietPsycho

King Kai 3-Raptor

King Kai 3-Shadow Hawk

King Kai 3-vegetto

Mr. Lee

þØz3®þÛ|\||<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-16, 10:02 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Robotic Silence

WetWired

WetWired-245029

Xenn-Wiccan][V][asta

Xenn

Xenn-Creepr

Xenn-viciousmilitia

JRwakebord

JohnnyTAE

Randuin

viciousmilitia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-16, 11:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
I like Crushers "fire storm". Very cool "fire" effects.
Begins to be hot here :P. I vote for that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-16, 12:21 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
hmmm... i thought i entered? can u add me?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-16, 02:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Hey! I made wiccans sig! No fair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-16, 03:16 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Can I vote for several ?

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-16, 09:20 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Umm I want to be included in this too wetwired plz add my sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-17, 01:03 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Ppl please dont vote for your self please...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-17, 06:15 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
enter me too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-17, 06:37 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Quote:
Hey! I made wiccans sig! No fair
I did state that I was unclear on who made it; now I am not.
Quote:
Can I vote for several ?
No.
Quote:
Umm I want to be included in this too wetwired plz add my sig
Quote:
enter me too!
Why couldn't you guys voice your desire to be in the contest while you were discussing it? There is a limited number of images per post, and I assure you that I am close to running out of slots to append sigs to the list.

There, is that better?
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-17, 07:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
is it any price to the winner? and how long will this voting go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-17, 09:19 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
The voting is for 2 weeks from yesterday. As for a prize, nothing has been worked out yet. Perhaps someone cares to offer something? Isn't knowing that people admire your work enough prize?

Usually a prize is offered so people will enter, but we already have plenty of entries, so....
--WetWired

P.S. This was not my idea. It was www.com's suggestion to have this contest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-17, 03:18 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
To stop people fom cheating, I say after they vot on the poll, they must post who they voted for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-05-17, 03:19 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
or what you could do, is just have a admin monitor the ips on who voted for who, and if they vote for themselves just delete the vote...
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-05-17, 03:50 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
i voted for robotic

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-05-20, 06:50 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
Quote:
and if they vote for themselves just delete the vote...
I see nothing wrong with voting for your own, though I do have a problem with people making new names to vote for themselves multiple times.

Even Chruser said he would vote for himself...when he got around to it :]
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-20, 09:31 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Signature Pic Contest--Vote Here"
i have a better one now post this one instead of the other one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia