Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-11-30, 09:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The Colts are fucking monsters, no..."
They're no Saints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-12-01, 08:32 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "They're no Saints."
Great game last night, who dat

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-01, 10:17 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "They're no Saints."
Xenn said: [Goto]
They're no Saints.
You're right, cuz both teams are 11-0 but the Saints are MUCH better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-01, 10:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're right, cuz both teams are 11-0..."
he's probably just basing his opinion off of the thousands of power polls out there that say the saints are better

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-01, 10:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "he's probably just basing his opinion..."
That's all they are: opinions.

It's okay though, I was expecting this. I knew if the Saints beat the Patriots last night, all the power polls would say the Saints are better, even though people are forgetting we beat the same exact Patriots team 3 weeks ago and we were #1 in the polls. I had this exact discussion last night with some friends while watching the game. It's too bad we won't get to see who's the better team this year unless they match up in the Superbowl. Wouldn't it be awesome if both teams go 18-0 and meet in the Superbowl? It would have to be the best Superbowl in the fuckin century.

Ahh well, at least my favorite team isn't the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-01, 01:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's all they are: opinions. It's..."
At least you won't be 18-0. I really just hope you guys keep winning until that Dec 17th game I can't wait to be in person to witness the dismemberment of Peyton 'forrest-gump' Manning.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2009-12-01 at 01:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-01, 03:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "At least you won't be 18-0. I really..."
Well, if I had to pick a team in Colts vs. Saints, I'm going Saints and solely because their performance last night over the Patriots was so much more dominant than the Colts. I've watched a lot of Colts and Saints games this year, and the Saints seriously impressed me last night. They're both awesome teams, but like I said - If I HAD to pick a team out of the two, it's the Saints.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-12-01, 03:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, if I had to pick a team in Colts..."
It's okay, you won't have that choice, the Colts won't make it through the playoffs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-02, 02:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's okay, you won't have that choice,..."
Oh trust me, that's not my SB pick, I'm just saying if they played right now that's my choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-12-02, 08:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's okay, you won't have that choice,..."
D3V said: [Goto]
It's okay, you won't have that choice, the Colts won't make it through the playoffs.
Jim Caldwell gonna win a SB as a rookie head coach.

There, I said it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-02, 09:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Jim Caldwell gonna win a SB as a rookie..."
With Peyton Manning controling the team, it may be possible. Your OGs are probably what would hold your team from making it through the playoffs.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-02, 11:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "With Peyton Manning controling the..."
The Colts may be able to win in the first round, but I feel like the Bengals could outfox them and make it to the superbowl. The Patriots also have potential but seem to be having issues. Also, the Chargers have been super hot lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-12-02, 04:40 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "The Colts may be able to win in the..."
I'm more worried about the Chargers than the Patriots. Damn Bolts!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-02, 08:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm more worried about the Chargers..."
I think that New Orleans is overrated. They haven't played against a team that has a decent secondary yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-12-03, 09:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think that New Orleans is overrated...."
they've played awesome teams, they're just good at exploiting coverages, as are the colts. I mean, how can you be overrated when you are undefeated? You are the best, that is your rating.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-16, 04:30 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "they've played awesome teams, they're..."
So... two teams 13-0 now. The Saints have been slipping a little lately, but with home field advantage I could still see them reaching the Superbowl undefeated.

On the other side of the...league... the Colts look pretty good. I'm pretty sure now they won't be losing to the Bengals or Patriots, but the Chargers are a big threat.

But hey, we're potentially 10 games from an undefeated superbowl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2009-12-16, 08:43 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "So... two teams 13-0 now. The Saints..."
tomorrow's the game. I can't wait. I'm suprised Thanatos isn't in here talking about it, then again he never runs smack and only is brave enough to show himself AFTER the fact. Well shit, I guess he probably won't be on for atleast another week, maybe after the Playoffs start?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-16, 06:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "tomorrow's the game. I can't wait. I'm..."
obligatory post after being called out

Do I even have to respond? 13-0 kinda speaks for itself... but....

we don't even have to play our starters. home field advantage and 1st round bye locked up. BUT WE'RE STILL PLAYING OUR STARTERS THE WHOLE GAME LOLZ. Caldwell is like "Fuck those Jags, we don't want them to make the Playoffs.... Peyton, go dismantle them."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-12-17, 10:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "obligatory post after being called out"
That's fantastic. I can't wait for the game tonight, I'm going against Addai in my playoffs, but have Peyton so I'm hoping for a pass happy Indy offense!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-12-18, 08:57 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That's fantastic. I can't wait for the..."
Damn close game last night. Hopefully the Jags will not make the playoffs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven