Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-03, 05:41 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Story Time! Wallow, Guy 1, Guy 2,..."
I must say that story left me in tears! The characterisation was completely believable, the moral choices made me question me own life and the plot... you should win an Oscar! The clearly defined beginning lead to a surprising middle and, through some masterful twists and turns, left us with an entirely unexpected, but completely satisfying, conclusion. Sir, I am in awe!

I never knew that Perfect World could be such an inspiration to today's youth. I feel ashamed that I gave up on something that so obviously plants the seeds of imagination in the younger generations and persuades them to write about their experiences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-03, 06:37 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Story Time! Wallow, Guy 1, Guy 2,..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Anyways, the moral of the story is I want to kill Wallow. And I wanted to rant, because I'm annoyed at Wallow and the guy who was provoking me, who I really want to kick and plan to if he backtalks me anymore.

Okay, I'm done ranting. Seriously though, damn you Wallow. Don't make me have to kick you to stop artarded drama in the faction.
I can't help but laugh at all of this. It reminds me too much of the NFF.

Anyways, I really wanted to just press on, and I think the lvl 73 was right about the other two members not knowing squat about running an fb, but like I had said 45 min. earlier, I had to get off at that time.

Unfortunately I still have two more years until my parents are off my tail, and yesterday my Dad was over my shoulder telling me to get off or else X|

So I guess it was irresponsibility on my part, just the factors you mentioned and that I got there 10 min. late contributed to the fb running slower than predicted.

So moral of the story: start fb's early in the day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-07-03, 07:40 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I can't help but laugh at all of this...."
And by the way I stopped playing my archer. Got annoyed that I can't really solo elite mob. Started a Veno.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-03, 09:11 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "And by the way I stopped playing my..."
I now get an error while starting it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-03, 11:20 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "And by the way I stopped playing my..."
I like the Venomancers.

Actually, Clerics (I made one named Safiraah) don't seem to be so bad either, but would be more enjoyable in a party.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-04, 12:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I like the Venomancers. Actually,..."
This is weird.. I installed PWI on my netbook, and was able to run it several times, but it apparently stopped working. The .exe for both launcher and install won't work (I tried to reinstall). No error message either. The hourglass apeared and went. I tried restarting as well.

Other executable files work though.. just this two PW files.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-04, 03:32 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "This is weird.. I installed PWI on my..."
Ar nevermind. One of the IE8 updates were causing some problems. Now it's fixed. Really need to transfer all these mat and stuff.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-05, 08:43 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Ar nevermind. One of the IE8 updates..."
Triple post bah.
I'm really enjoying venomancer.. good money, low maintenance, requires basically no pot, very good choice for a starting class.
I am thinking of getting a herc. How long do you think it'll take? 20mil.. i'm 1/20 way there.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-06, 12:16 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Triple post bah. I'm really enjoying..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Triple post bah.
I'm really enjoying venomancer.. good money, low maintenance, requires basically no pot, very good choice for a starting class.
I am thinking of getting a herc. How long do you think it'll take? 20mil.. i'm 1/20 way there.

"Venomancers: Suck it you cheapscapes"

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-07-06, 07:39 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting ""Venomancers: Suck it you..."
Being a venomancer is better than running out of money then quit.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-06, 04:25 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Being a venomancer is better than..."
Veno's are for pussies who don't know how to keep at a game, no offense Senesia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-07-06, 09:24 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Veno's are for pussies who don't know..."
You guys probably say the same about Necromancers in Diablo 2 and Alchemists in Ragnarok Online.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-06, 09:45 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "You guys probably say the same about..."
You guys probably say the same about Necromancers in Diablo 2 and Alchemists in Ragnarok Online.

No, veno's really are cheap. It's written all over the PWI forums. Veno's basically never get hurt and pretty much keep all money and don't have to pay for repairs. Then, there's a monster they can get that can PK someone in one shot. Veno's are definately cheap. However, I think that they are probably a good idea to combine with another character. What I mean by this is, create two accounts. Create veno on one and main character on another. Then use the veno to get money and give it to your main character. Anyways, I'm blabbering on. Later.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-07-06, 09:49 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No, veno's really are cheap. It's..."
Back in the days when a level 50 Necro could just solo 8 player hell game with BG IM, people were saying the same thing.
But anyway, I don't care. Venomancers can bring the prices of molds down if anything.

I'm getting a phoenix.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-08, 10:49 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Back in the days when a level 50 Necro..."
I'm in PK mode right now, you guys should join me.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:01 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm in PK mode right now, you guys..."
In a PvE server, what kind of players can you kill? Is it limited to only players who are also in PK mode?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-07-10, 01:25 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "In a PvE server, what kind of players..."
In a PvE server, what kind of players can you kill? Is it limited to only players who are also in PK mode?

Yes, and if you're lucky, plenty of level 30 people try out PK for the first time. So it's fun to go after them. However, I went after someone who was my level or one level below me according to his equipment. And I won, then he sent higher levels out to get me, who failed. Then I got my leader to come out and kill them all, which he did and had fun doing. I loved it.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-07-13, 10:20 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yes, and if you're lucky, plenty of..."
You're no McManus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-08-09, 02:09 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're no McManus!"
Ignoring the post before this one, I have new screenies!

I'll be off now.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-08-10, 11:17 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Ignoring the post before this one, I..."
I've stopped playing altogether.

And this is the first time I've seen your sig say you're not playing PW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer