Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:36 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
fuck ol of you just kiddin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:36 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
haks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:37 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
hmm i do want a big gulp now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:37 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
that just made me very thirsty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:38 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
ok viciousmilitia it's just me and you lets fight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:38 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
viciousmilitia punches viciousmilitia in the face
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:39 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
viciousmilita falls to the ground......but then sweep kicks viciousmilitia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:41 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
well viciousmilitia see's the sweep kick and jumps and on his landing stomps down opon viciousmilitia's throut killing him!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:42 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
viciousmilitia stands of viciousmilitia's chest with one foot and screams VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha you pussy i killed you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:43 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
viciousmilitia walks away and on his way out he see's thousands of evil penguins pulls out his uzi and rocket launcher and kills them all ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:48 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
hmm now what other adventures should i go on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:48 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
let's go to japan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:49 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
well let me tell you about this one time when i when to japan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:49 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i was about this age and all of the sudden
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:50 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
these three ninja's poped out of nowhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:50 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
and stared to attack me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

but being as skilled as i am
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:51 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i started to fight back and the one ninja pulled out a sword and began to slice at my arm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:52 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
i screamed DIE BITCH!!!!!!!! and jumped on the ninja's sholder and spun around really quick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-05-19, 11:53 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
now there where two left
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia