Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-03-06, 07:31 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Gruesome would treat her best if she..."
GravitonSurge said:
Gruesome would treat her best if she was looking to constantly be depressed and tear-stained.
Who said that was what i was looking for. who said i was looking at all. And how do you seem to think that you can be all cocky about this whole situation. have you ever been in this situation, do you know what i feel? negative, and i dont like your attitude on it. It's one thing to give advice, and onother thing to go off saying what kind of person im "looking" for.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-03-06, 11:40 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Who said that was what i was looking..."
He said "if" you were looking...etc. He never said you are looking for a certain kind of person or that you're even looking at all, and he was joking anyway, he was just taking a crack at Gruesome because he's a little emobitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-06, 12:29 PM in reply to klo's post starting "yeah, her and i have a lot to fucking..."
Sweetie, no offence...but you make all women look desperate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-06, 12:42 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sweetie, no offence...but you make all..."
Jessifer said:
Not a bad thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-06, 12:47 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Not a bad thing."
In this case, yes. It is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-06, 02:31 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Who said that was what i was looking..."
Basic rule - Ignore everything Grav says.

Other than that...well...have a nice time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-06, 03:08 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sweetie, no offence...but you make all..."
Jessifer said:

Ouch.

But, then again, how do you make all women look?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2006-03-06, 03:10 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Ouch. But, then again, how do you..."
Hungry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-06, 10:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hungry."
This thread fucking ROCKS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-06, 11:44 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sweetie, no offence...but you make all..."
1 Person to represent a few billion?

No, she realy doesn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hungry."
!King_Amazon! said:
Hungry.
I haven't "oh snap"ed in a while.

Lenny said:
Basic rule - Ignore everything Grav says.

Other than that...well...have a nice time.
If you keep it up I'm going to send George Bush II to your house to play cricket.

You will die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-07, 07:23 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Sweetie, no offence...but you make all..."
Jessifer said:
I'm not desperate at all....yea, confused and upset, but definately not desperate. i mean, it's not like you can understand me just from what ive written on here.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-03-07, 07:43 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I haven't "oh snap"ed in a while. ..."
GravitonSurge said:
I haven't "oh snap"ed in a while.
Weeeeee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-07, 09:51 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Ouch. But, then again, how do you..."
Good question. Not sure...probably something negative, though.

And Klo, from what I've read on the forum alone (I admit I don't know everything there is to know about your relationship with him.) makes you seem desperate to be in a relationship, regardless of whom it's with. Any woman with a shred of dignity would have tossed him like the load of garbage that he is in such a situation.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2006-03-07 at 10:06 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-07, 11:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I haven't "oh snap"ed in a while. ..."
Sorry, I can't listen to you. I'm supposed to ignore you.

Bush is terrible at circket. If I stand in front of the wickets then I'm safe.

Give me a good corker, and I can bowl it fast and true down the line. Crack!! Oh dear...Long Live the Vice President!

----------

And anyway, what's wrong with telling people to ignore you? I'm only telling those who you are really mean with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-07, 11:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sorry, I can't listen to you. I'm..."
I fucking love this thread. I just lolled at work.
<3 !K_A!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-03-07, 01:26 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I fucking love this thread. I just..."
KA has turned a dramatic post, into one that needs to be stickied for all of time.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-08, 08:10 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Good question. Not sure...probably..."
Jessifer said:
And Klo, from what I've read on the forum alone (I admit I don't know everything there is to know about your relationship with him.) makes you seem desperate to be in a relationship, regardless of whom it's with. Any woman with a shred of dignity would have tossed him like the load of garbage that he is in such a situation.
Nah, im really not into the "relationship" scene until it comes to him. we've been "dating" and "not dating" since i was 14, and he was the first EVERYTHING...from bringing me flowers to....well you get the picture. anyways, i usually have no problem just dropping guys' cuz they never mean anything to me, but for some stupid reason he does and i can't seem to be the one to let go. its weird really.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2006-03-08, 02:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sorry, I can't listen to you. I'm..."
Lenny said:
Bush is terrible at circket. If I stand in front of the wickets then I'm safe.

Give me a good corker, and I can bowl it fast and true down the line. Crack!! Oh dear...Long Live the Vice President!

WHAT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-08, 03:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "...... WHAT?"
Corker = Red. Ball. Very hard. If not wearing a helmet, and it hits you square on the head, it can kill (if bowled fast and hard enough). And that's the basic gist of it.

Simple if you know what I'm talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny