Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:25 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
RESPOND MOTHERFUCKER!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:30 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

"Two tubby skanks pose in front of the sign for some shitbag town named "TITTENSOR." Before they changed the town to such a fucking stupid name, it used to be called 'Big Fat White Bloated Fleshy Cow-ville.' "

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

"Oh look, it's a tattooed fetus with glasses, how lovely."

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:34 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

An extra for the newest Appleton City hit film, "Night of the Living Goddamn Shitheaded Assholes That I Caught Hanging Around Near my Motherfucking Toolshed That I Was Almost Done With Until They Leaned on a Goddamn Board That I Told Them Not to Fucking Lean On and Then the Entire Left Wing of it Collapsed and the Moron Tried to Run Away But Forgot He Left His Shitty 1995 Ford Taurus In My Goddamn Driveway So I Began to Beat the Unholy Shit Out of It With a Pickax Until I Passed Out in the Middle of the Fucking Street and Ended Up Getting a Bruise on My Ribs Where a Wheelbarrow Ran Into Me."

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:38 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

These people are just... hey wait... this isn't bad... :]

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:39 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Wait... can I post that?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:41 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

HOORAH!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:43 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

Hello, welcome to Hell. This is a photograph of what will haunt you for the rest of your life. Every time you close your eyes, you will see this. Every time you go to sleep, you will see this. It is the Devil himself.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:44 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

NO FUCKING COMMENT NEEDED! :]

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:45 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?!?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:46 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

Lump enough zit cream on this bastard's ugly mug and his entire head will disappear.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 08:56 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"

Oh, sorry lady, there appears to be a horrible photo defect in your prom picture. Let me fix that.

MUCH BETTER!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-12, 09:01 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Dude! Cliff Yablonski fucking rules!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-12, 09:14 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Yep!

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-13, 12:44 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-13, 12:44 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
1/3 of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-13, 12:45 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Queen Elizabeth I of England owned nearly 3,000 gowns

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-13, 12:45 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
Queen Elizabeth I of England owned nearly 3,000 gowns

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-13, 12:46 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The most recorded song of all time, with more than 2,000 versions, is 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. It originally appeared on the 'Help!' soundtrack, and was number one for four weeks in 1965.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-13, 12:46 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
The most recorded song of all time, with more than 2,000 versions, is 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. It originally appeared on the 'Help!' soundtrack, and was number one for four weeks in 1965.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1