Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-02-12, 04:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Breaking Benjamin - So Cold"
Josh Barron - Dearly Beloved

This guy, Josh Barron, has arranged the KH tunes for piano. What I'm listening to is the MP3 render of a midi. And man do I want to learn how to play it. I can only play the top hand so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-12, 06:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Josh Barron - Dearly Beloved This..."
The Rippingtons - Santa Fe Trail

By the way, if anyone wants any good smooth jazz, the Rippingtons have several albums out, along with Russ Freeman. I'm listening to their first album, Curves Ahead. My dad has like 7 of their CDs, so I know a little bit, and I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-13, 01:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Rippingtons - Santa Fe Trail ..."
Smooth Jazz...as in Easy Listening, Evening Party type Jazz?

I personally prefer Jazz with a lot of movement, like some of Miles Davis' tunes, or Jools Holland, Glen Miller type thing. WHat do you think of 'em?

----------

Maximo Park - Graffiti
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-13, 07:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Smooth Jazz...as in Easy Listening,..."
Never heard of them actually. All I know is that my dad listens to smooth jazz, and I gave a few samples.

Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-14, 09:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Never heard of them actually. All I..."
!!

Those three are some of the most influential Jazz musicians there have been. Especially Miles Davis and Glen Miller.

Heard of Louis Armstrong? Or Winston Marsalis?

----------

Wolfman feat. Pete Doherty - For Lovers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-14, 07:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ":eek:!! Those three are some of the..."
Sting - Send Your Love
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-15, 01:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sting - Send Your Love"
Orson - The Okay Song
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-15, 02:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Orson - The Okay Song"
Brian McKnight - Anytime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-15, 02:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Brian McKnight - Anytime"
The Jam - Eton Rifles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-02-15, 07:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Jam - Eton Rifles"
Dem Franchise Boyz - Lean Wit it Rock Wit It
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-02-15, 09:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dem Franchise Boyz - Lean Wit it Rock..."
The Strokes - Last Night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-02-16, 10:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Strokes - Last Night"
Oasis - Morning Glory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-08, 04:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oasis - Morning Glory"
Led Zeppelin - Travelling Riverside Blues
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-03-08, 04:07 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Led Zeppelin - Travelling Riverside..."
Mystery Jets - You Can't Fool me Dennis
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-08, 04:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Mystery Jets - You Can't Fool me Dennis"
Oasis - Wonder Wall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-03-08, 05:32 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Oasis - Wonder Wall"
Eminem - When I'm Gone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-03-08, 06:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Eminem - When I'm Gone"
Many many many different songs.

yay for amv's!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-08, 07:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Many many many different songs. yay..."
Coheed and Cambria's new Cd
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 08:41 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Coheed and Cambria's new Cd"
Unwritten Law - Save Me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-03-09, 03:06 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Unwritten Law - Save Me"
OK GO - Do What You Want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny