Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-06-29, 12:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The client is ever-so-slowly..."
That's where the most people from zel seem to be, though Ive yet to whisper anyone..

Someone should edit the initial post and list our contact names! =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-29, 12:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How long are your shifts?"
Usually 8 hours. But that doesn't mean I would start playing games immediately the moment I arrive home..

And yes Lenny, Heaven's Tear.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2009-06-29 at 12:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-29, 12:15 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's where the most people from zel..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Someone should edit the initial post and list our contact names! =D

If everyone PM's them my way, I'll not only edit the first post, but I'll also add you when I get playing! Cool, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-29, 12:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If everyone PM's them my way, I'll not..."
I think my character's name is KingAmazon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-29, 02:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think my character's name is..."
My characters name is NRGLG and NRVeno. I may have more later.

----
Also, do you see my sig? It will now tell you when I'm on and when I'm not and what I'm doing. So refer to it when you want to know if you can catch me on the game.

And if, for some reason, my website screws up and doesn't load up the picture. Go here to check the status. This is where the image is pulling data from. http://nrgs.org/status.txt

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-06-29 at 02:55 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-29, 03:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's where the most people from zel..."
im going to be joining you guys in perfect world
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-06-29, 03:18 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "im going to be joining you guys in..."
I can't wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-29, 04:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can't wait."
Mine is wOrdd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-30, 09:04 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Mine is wOrdd"
Senesia
Just wondering, who actually plays actively?

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-30, 09:31 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Senesia Just wondering, who actually..."
I haven't played in a few days. I plan to over my three-day weekend coming up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-30, 09:41 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I haven't played in a few days. I plan..."
I haven't played in like a week. The general annoyance of the UI makes me not want to play, or rather it makes me choose WoW over Perfect World.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-30, 09:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't played in like a week. The..."
But PW is free..!
I don't care much about the UI after awhile. I just kill stuff now.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-30, 10:25 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "But PW is free..! I don't care much..."
Perfect World is free, but I already pay for WoW, and I'm not going to leave WoW for Perfect World. Perfect World is there for when I get bored of WoW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-30, 10:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Perfect World is free, but I already..."
Oh, I didn't know you are still paying for WoW. Okay, that's understandable.
What about RO though? If Zelaron has it own RO server, will you play?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-30, 10:31 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Oh, I didn't know you are still paying..."
A Zelaron RO server was my idea, of course I'd play. I love RO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-30, 10:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "A Zelaron RO server was my idea, of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
A Zelaron RO server was my idea, of course I'd play. I love RO.
Zelaron: Where good ideas go to die.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-30, 11:35 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Senesia Just wondering, who actually..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Senesia
Just wondering, who actually plays actively?

Me.

I even bothered to make my signature which tells you when I'm on or off the game.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-30, 11:39 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Me. I even bothered to make my..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Me.

I even bothered to make my signature which tells you when I'm on or off the game.
And it's so cool it's worth mentioning twice on the same page of the same thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-30, 12:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "And it's so cool it's worth mentioning..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
And it's so cool it's worth mentioning twice on the same page of the same thread.

Two pages for me Kingy.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-30, 12:37 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Two pages for me Kingy."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Two pages for me Kingy.
Regardless...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!