Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:06 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
10-4 good buddy!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2002-06-24 at 10:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:07 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
I'm busy. Too much work. But that's why I'm here: to work. I need to get my work done, so goodbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:07 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
hey greater Hell Spawn!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Zero
ZeroZero
ZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZero
ZeroZero
Zero

The tower of ZERO
~Zero Legend~
The unknown legend of Hell

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
i think that is suppose to be better then good old hell spawn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
0.o Huh Huh Huh

Zero
ZeroZero
ZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero
ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero

Zero stairs
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZeroX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:12 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZe roZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZe roZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZe roZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZe roZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero ZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZe roZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZeroZero ZeroZeroZeroZero

Zero BLock
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:13 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Zero = Me (Obviously)
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:13 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Please note that the purpose of this thread is general discussion, and not simply to post things for the sake of posting (zero stairs for example). If this continues, I'm sure that Chruser will close this thread.

I thought I made it perfectly clear in the first post
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Be back soon
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
He's new. Give him a break.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:19 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
well, i guess its back to planning Complete Gobal World Domination for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:20 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
ha check out my new quotes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:25 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
777! Lucky digies!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
aww man it didnt change into anything! oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroX
Be back soon
and dont forget to flush!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:55 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Back...We need a new topic too.....................
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX

Posted 2002-06-24, 10:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
Time for lunch! Let's see what's for lunch... Kraft EasyMac again, what a surprise. I ride the bus to work then walk a ways, so for convenience, I eat things that don't require refrigeration and that I can transport a lot of at one time and not worry about it for a month. I started with Ramen Noodle soup (talk about eating for cheap: 10¢ a day), but after about 6 months that got REAL old, so I moved to EasyMac (microwaveable macoroni and cheese), and have been eating that for over a year without getting tired of it. Only thing about it is it's slightly fattening.

Time to go make some....
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-06-24, 11:02 AM in reply to WetWired's post "The New General Chat Thread"
lol.....I like Easy Mac...I just ate some Tuna Fish Sandwhiches...A PBJ sanwhich..and some CHeese Curls...AND WATER....I just went camping and we have had NO water for 3 days....I've been drinking so much I feel dizzy...
~Zero Legend~

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZeroX