Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-04-17, 04:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm so close to nirvana right now... so..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I'm so close to nirvana right now... so euphoric.. I feel so fucking good

Smoked a blunt, drank like, 5 beers, at 4 mgs of klonopin and drank some speed.

Wow...
Had that last night minus the pain killers..

bubbler tonight.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-04-18, 10:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Had that last night minus the pain..."
Klonopin = painkillers? In what world do you live in, D3V? : P

2mg Xanax last night after exercising for two hours. Felt pretty damn good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-04-18, 03:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Klonopin = painkillers? In what world..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
In what world do you live in.
IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN?

well?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-20, 12:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "IN WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN? well?"
Hmm, a typo. Must mean I'm human.

Anyways, acquired 3 oz. of great fungi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-04-20, 01:23 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, a typo. Must mean I'm human. ..."
I eat krusty keyboarrds to suppply tacos for underpriveldged kiDS in aFRica.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-24, 12:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I eat krusty keyboarrds to suppply..."
Ive got a vile of Rush!

AKA: Amyl nitrite
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-24, 01:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ive got a vile of Rush! AKA: Amyl..."
Fun.

Acquired 8 x 1 mg xanax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-04-30, 05:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fun. Acquired 8 x 1 mg xanax."
Bout to smoke a really really big bowl of really really dank buds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 07:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bout to smoke a really really big bowl..."
am sober =[

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 08:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "am sober =["
am sober =[ too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 09:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "am sober =[ too."
def had some weird weird weird tasting crip outta a GB last night.

I brought up the burning of the plastic and we determined the burning inside of the cap is not hot enough to melt, or even slightly warp the plastic .. but thats just our own opinion.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 09:46 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "def had some weird weird weird tasting..."
Never know. I used to use a gatorade bottle bong. I'm just thinking a bit more health friendly now that I'm smoking 62436256 times a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Never know. I used to use a gatorade..."
Marijuana kills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Marijuana kills."
I am addicted to marijuana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I am addicted to marijuana."
When you start to learn your limits of being high and figure out you can push that limit is when you become more addictive and start smoking a ton more.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I am addicted to marijuana."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
As am I.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:47 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "When you start to learn your limits of..."
D3V said: [Goto]
When you start to learn your limits of being high and figure out you can push that limit is when you become more addictive and start smoking a ton more.
3 out of the past 4 nights, I've passed out on my couch having left all of the lights as well as the TV on, and not setting my alarms. Luckily, I've managed to get to work on time every day somehow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "3 out of the past 4 nights, I've passed..."
I really want to get high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 11:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I really want to get high."
Hahaha, you aren't alone. I've been waiting all damn day. The last few weeks, every morning I would get a chance to take a few hits. Recently though, I've been hurried and have been coming in extra early to work and staying for super-long hours so it's just been a bummer week. Oh well, I will be fine tonight, and way-later-on playing bingo, blazed out of my mind.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I am addicted to marijuana."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
So am I. But I haven't smoked in about 14 to 15 months now. When I do smoke again in a couple weeks when I am back from Iraq I am going to make sure I get the most potent weed you can get in Amsterdam. That will be my 'ribbon cutting ceremony'. Damn I am going to be blazed beyond anything I have ever experienced... can't fucking wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy