Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Here ya go. ::EDIT:: I guess the pic..."
It just seems fishy. I guess I can see why they prescribed it, but you would think they would try a different route given your drug history.q

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2009-03-18 at 09:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It just seems fishy. I guess I can see..."
I agree, it was a very stupid idea. But I've been prescribed to other benzos for the past 2 years (Klonopin, Ativan, etc.) and yesterday they finally upgraded me to Xanax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:33 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I agree, it was a very stupid idea. But..."
The prescription to Xanax may not really even be the bad idea, its the mixture of other potenital drugs that could end up in your system and the outcomes of the mixtures that can be bad.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I agree, it was a very stupid idea. But..."
What mg? I've never seen that kind before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What mg? I've never seen that kind..."
Only .5 mg currently, I'll be upped to bars by next month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:39 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Only .5 mg currently, I'll be upped to..."
Oh, I see. Just trying to ease you in. One of my friends gets upwards of 300 1mg ones per month for his anxiety disorder, but really doesn't need to take them. That equals candy for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-03-18, 09:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Oh, I see. Just trying to ease you in...."
Nice dude, very nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-09, 08:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Nice dude, very nice."
10.5 mgs of xanax.

3 beers

4 shots of whiskey.

BUZZ HERE WE COME BABY!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-10, 03:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "10.5 mgs of xanax. 3 beers 4..."
got a bag of dank, two bottles of liquor and am staying in a hotel this weekend on the beach for spring break...ahhh

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-04-10, 03:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "got a bag of dank, two bottles of..."
I'm in the process of planning a trip to Amsterdam. Can't wait.

I'm also in the process of getting some really dank bud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-10, 05:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm in the process of planning a trip..."
It's official, getting a 1/4 oz of the finest tomorrow. Going to get myself a new bong tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-10, 05:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's official, getting a 1/4 oz of the..."
How much are they charging you a quarter? For dank around here it's typically 90-100
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-04-10, 07:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How much are they charging you a..."
It's $100 for the quarter.

Got a new bong and some other smoking accessories, shall post pictures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-10, 07:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's $100 for the quarter. Got a new..."
Here are ze pics.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-11, 11:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Here are ze pics. ..."
Man, this must be the time to own some good bud. Last night bought an 8th of some amazing chronic. Smoked a blunt with 2 friends and I felt like I was fucking floating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-04-11, 06:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Man, this must be the time to own some..."
I'm touched! You guys are missing my presence so much that you're resorting to drugs to lessen the pain!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-04-11, 08:17 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm touched! You guys are missing my..."
Bah, didn't get the stuff today Getting it tomorrow. I'm aching to break in my new baby!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-13, 10:40 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm touched! You guys are missing my..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
I'm touched! You guys are missing my presence so much that you're resorting to drugs to lessen the pain!
Shutup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-04-13, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Shutup."
Got the dank, got blazed, ate 4276435745 calories. Watched southpark, do you guys like fishdicks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-13, 12:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Got the dank, got blazed, ate..."
I just tried these new xanax bars... they aren't the regular white or yellow bars, these are straight up green. They're only 2mg double bars but they kick your ass like they were 3 or 4 mg a piece.

Yum yum

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0409092119-00.jpg (93.3 KB, 3 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-