Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-30, 10:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Can or orange juice, can of fruit..."
Soon to be getting a turkey wrap and a starbucks.
don't know if im paying though.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-30, 10:20 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Soon to be getting a turkey wrap and a..."
Paid my tuition.

Fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Paid my tuition. Fuck."
That's tomorrow for me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's tomorrow for me!"
i bought pants today.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's tomorrow for me!"
HandOfHeaven said:
That's tomorrow for me!
I've still got an $880 on my financial aid from last semester that I have to pay my school back for because I was withdrawn from ONE class out of the four for violaiting their attendance policy (tardy for more than 4 class periods out of the semester)... Ugh.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've still got an $880 on my financial..."
Footlong from Subway. Now I'm going to shit everywhere.

bee are bee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 07:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Footlong from Subway. Now I'm going to..."
Bacon butty with red sauce and a can of coke.

Another 2gb of RAM, and a mousemat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bacon butty with red sauce and a can of..."
Yo, for college tuition, if I have enough scholarships and loans will it cover the first payment automatically, or does it differ from school to school?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yo, for college tuition, if I have..."
Bough a starbucks this morning. i was in a bad mood and now im not. <3 the awful chain on every corner. :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:24 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Bough a starbucks this morning. i was..."
Big fruit cup and 6 pack of pilssbury scrambles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:33 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Bough a starbucks this morning. i was..."
They're building a Starbucks in the lobby of my building. I think I may go in and make my first purchase ever at a Starbucks now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-31, 12:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They're building a Starbucks in the..."
what kind of coffee do you like, sweet?

I used to always get a caramel frap with extra caramel, and now im onto the fat free iced vanilla late. mmmMMmm
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-09-04, 04:58 PM in reply to klo's post starting "what kind of coffee do you like, sweet?..."
I bought the usual bacon butty and can of coke this morning... for the last time this year, too! I finished my Summer job today!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I bought the usual bacon butty and can..."
Yay, Lenny! Pack of lighters, a haircut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-07, 02:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yay, Lenny! Pack of lighters, a haircut."
Gassss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-07, 03:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Gassss"
Fruit cup, marijuana, and a bag of Lays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-18, 06:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fruit cup, marijuana, and a bag of Lays."
I bought a new CD today:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-09-18, 06:14 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I bought a new CD today: ..."
2 Regular Roast Beef, Chili Cheese Fries.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-19, 09:59 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "2 Regular Roast Beef, Chili Cheese..."
A bus ticket. How exciting!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-19, 11:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A bus ticket. How exciting!"
Fruit cup, two dimebags, energy drink, bag of chips. Later on I'm shopping at Wal-Mart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven