Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-08-08, 09:45 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Fired from the babysitting? I would..."
The first Nokia I won came today - my mum is really pleased with it. The second should be here for Tuesday/Wednesday, and it's going to my sister.

My sister still wants a contract, so she's getting one, and with it the HTC Hero. Unfortunately, it's the plan up (£25/mo) from what she wants (£15/mo), but I've managed to work my magic to get it down to £17.61/mo. Because I want the phone, I'm going to pay the extra £2.61 /mo on what she is, and I'll pay the £146.50 for the phone. My parents are putting £100 towards it for me, which means that I'll only need to pay £109.14!

In basic terms, I'll be getting an HTC Hero for a quarter of it's price. Massive woop!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-08, 06:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Fired from the babysitting? I would..."
Fired from being a Video Clerk.

New job! Now I'm a Politic who simply pretends to run for something only to lose with around 50 votes!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-09, 12:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Fired from being a Video Clerk. ..."
It's a great day to be inside.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-09, 01:36 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's a great day to be inside."
It's an even better day to be naked.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-10, 10:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's an even better day to be naked...."
Managers gave me a bit of an ego-boost yesterday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-10, 12:25 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yes you did. And I just made the..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Yes you did. And I just made the 1002nd post!

-----------

I got a nice new 1TB external hard drive.
And I'm quoting you, making that post!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-10, 02:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "And I'm quoting you, making that post!..."
Popping up to Durham on Wednesday! My sister is going for an open day, so I've booked the day off work, and I'm going to get the keys for my house off my landlord, and potter about town for a bit (going to look in the Orange shop for an HTC Hero - believe it or not I've never actually seen one!).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-11, 09:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Popping up to Durham on Wednesday! :D..."
Day off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-11, 03:54 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Day off."
Naked juice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-12, 09:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Naked juice."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Skurai still posts here.
Hehehe~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-12, 09:46 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hehehe~ :D"
I've decided I'm going to accept the "promotion" I've been offered at work. But I'm still going to make them wait until Friday before I give them an answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-12, 01:34 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I've decided I'm going to accept the..."
Does it involve extra pay right away or will they just give you the title and then a raise a few months later?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-08-12, 03:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Does it involve extra pay right away or..."
Durham was nice.

Got my house key, and I've finally seen an HTC Hero in the flesh - it was beautiful!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-13, 09:55 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Does it involve extra pay right away or..."
Extra pay right away, sort of. The position I'm taking is "Service Coordinator", which means on the days that I am SC I get paid extra. On the days I'm not, my title is cashier, which though I loath cashiering, my top-out is higher.

My comma quota for the day has been reached.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2009-08-13 at 09:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-13, 11:53 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Extra pay right away, sort of. The..."
Just downloaded the Android 1.5 SDK.

I'm going to have fun making programs for the platform. Luckily, everything is done in Java, so I won't need to piss about with another langauge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-13, 12:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just downloaded the Android 1.5 SDK. :D..."
Row row, fight da powar!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-14, 09:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Row row, fight da powar!"
Family Reunion tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-08-14, 04:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Family Reunion tomorrow."
Finished early, got a bit more of my ant farm done, and I'm currently watching my third film of the day - Back to the Future Part II.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-14, 05:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finished early, got a bit more of my..."
Currently in a roleplay as villain, and everyone thinks I'm doing great!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-15, 06:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Currently in a roleplay as villain, and..."
Back from the family reunion, enjoyed myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer