Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-07-18, 11:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Survived my first week back at work! :D..."
Went out bowling with friends (read: coworkers) last night, though we ended up spending a majority of the night in the bar listening to people do karaoke. I drank more than I intended to as well, having bought myself two Mikes and a fuzzy navel, and then one person bought a Jagerbomb (which are gross, I can officially say that now) for me after a friend accused him of trying to get her drunk and then told him to get me drunk instead, and then later another coworker bought me a shot of what was supposed to be straight tequilla, but apparently ended up being either a straight shot of either rum or whiskey. That is still up for debate. Alls I know is that it burned like a bitch going down.

And then I met a friend from highschool which I hadn't seen in about six years, and we just clicked like old times. And then all of the girls in my group, and my other friend from highschool, all got up and sang Wannabe by Spice Girls.

And I didn't fall in the bathroom this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-18, 04:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Went out bowling with friends (read:..."
Nice long sleep today! It feels nice to be well rested.

Had a good dream, too, which would make a fantastic Sci-Fi novel.

EDIT: The graphics for my ant farm are coming along really nicely, too! And I've got a few ideas of various algorithms for sorting bits and bobs out.

Last edited by Lenny; 2009-07-18 at 04:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-18, 06:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice long sleep today! :D It feels nice..."
Weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-19, 10:13 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Weekend. :)"
Last week is over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-19, 03:09 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Last week is over. :)"
Finished my ant farm graphics!

I haven't got round to creating a test ant-farm with them yet, but here's a slightly recent one:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-20, 10:39 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finished my ant farm graphics! :D I..."
Mango Smoothie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-23, 03:16 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Mango Smoothie. :)"
Such an easy day - I spent the entirety of it on the top floor of the warehouse, moving pallets into lines, and sweeping up the empty space. Classic FM on in the background... lovely!

Same again tomorrow, I think (except for the early finish).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-24, 12:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Such an easy day - I spent the entirety..."
Friday bitches!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-24, 01:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Friday bitches!"
I get to be a badguy in a roleplay!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-24, 04:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I get to be a badguy in a roleplay! :D"
Get to sleep in tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-24, 08:29 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Get to sleep in tomorrow."
I got paid to get nothing accomplished today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-25, 10:04 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I got paid to get nothing accomplished..."
Nice.

Three more days until my vacation starts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-25, 01:57 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Nice. Three more days until my..."
I'm in a surprisingly good mood today even though I have no reason to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-25, 04:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm in a surprisingly good mood today..."
I can still put my contacts in easily!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-25, 06:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can still put my contacts in easily!..."
Just got home from the bar, feeling pretty fucking good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-26, 10:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just got home from the bar, feeling..."
Two more days!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-26, 02:24 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Two more days!"
was given a laptop and a desktop computer in 2-3 weeks of each other
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-07-26, 06:53 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "was given a laptop and a desktop..."
I'm watching Digimon.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-27, 12:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm watching Digimon. :D"
One more day!

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOOOOOOWN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-07-28, 10:18 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "One more day! IT'S THE FINAL..."
Found a store that sells Naked Juice for a reasonable price.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven