Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-07-15, 11:44 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Plz K_A keep it on topic quit with the spam. This thread is important.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:21 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
You've spammed too, stfu hipocrite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 08:22 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Take the name calling to the flame forum, Also do you even know what the term of the word hipocrite?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:34 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
No, I dont "know what the term of the word hipocrite," but I know what it means, if that's what you were asking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 11:56 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Did you eat paintchips? Term = meaning agg im not talking you anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:07 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
hypocrite

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that they do not hold

term

n : A word or group of words having a particular meaning.

You told me to stop spamming in this thread, yet you do it yourself, so you are a hypocrite.

Term does NOT mean meaning.

I got these from www.dictionary.com, you should try using it some time so you don't make yourself look more stupid than you already do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:23 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
dude you had to look it up whos the knob?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 12:57 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
I knew what it meant before I looked it up, I looked it up to show you that you were wrong.

I used the word right in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 01:14 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I knew what it meant before I looked it up, I looked it up to show you that you were wrong.

I used the word right in the first place.
Sure buddy sure... and quit spamming seriously. Just leave me alone buddy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 01:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
I am NOT your buddy, I don't know where you ever got the idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-16, 01:18 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Seriosly this is a serious fucking forum man.. Quit spamming don't reply to this you arent asking for mod so no more spam... im not gunna chat in her again and so i hope you won't either
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 02:06 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Goddamn it,,, K_A you should know better than to waste energy on The1... take it to the flame forum guys... this thread is not for arguements.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-16, 06:48 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
So why does Chruser let this guy "The1" keep on coming back if this is the crap he's going to put out ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-16, 06:51 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
I haven't done nothing wrong so plz shh badboy,...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 07:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Shh ? What are you 5 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-16, 07:22 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
im 17 respect your elders bitch... and also come to the flame forum if you wanna flame we got a forum up on me. So come their and spam k thanx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2003-07-16, 07:53 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "You can find the split thread here..."
Elders lol. My god your the biggest idiot I've ever know. Please stop Owning yourself "viciousmilitia > the1" as you say the gator goes the small end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy