Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-08-09, 03:40 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
If I could travel anywhere it would be to Greece, Rome, and Nepal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-10, 06:44 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"

if i could put a stick anywhere without anyone knowing....i would put it in the wheels of someones motorcycle so i could just watch it flip over and over and over.....hehe.....

Efficiut Daemones, ut quae non sunt, sic tamen quasi sint, conspicienda bominibus exhibeant
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
afraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenafraidtobeleft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

afraidtobeleft

Posted 2002-08-11, 12:10 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
ok.....interesting idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-11, 12:41 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamesadin
the only problem with that is that you would inbreed and everyone would be deformed
what did you expect martians to look like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-11, 01:59 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
hmm, true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-11, 08:55 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Quote:
Originally posted by nosebleed

i am 17 i'd go to mars with one girl and fuck alot and start a superhuman race that can live without oxygen and uses dust in place of oxygen lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-12, 01:07 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Uh.....what kind of shoe?
Nos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NitrousOxide is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrousOxide is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NitrousOxide

Posted 2002-08-12, 01:15 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
some classic chucks blue of course and some reebok classics

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2002-08-12 at 01:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-13, 12:31 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
what is everyones worst injury?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-13, 12:33 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
i broke my arm (right, i think) when i was about 5 years old and had to wear a cast for a month or so. yeah i was a little kid back then, but so what.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-13, 12:01 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Directed to everyone What languages do you know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-13, 12:37 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Italian, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-13, 02:09 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
English, Cantonese and Chinese. better start learning Chinese now cause in the future you might just find it useful....
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-13, 03:56 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
English.... and damn only english =( I wish I knew every language in the world because that would be elite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-13, 07:23 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Spanish & English
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-13, 09:38 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
italian, french, english
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-13, 09:56 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
I'm pretty sure all of us know english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-13, 09:59 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Chruser claims that he doesnt speak english... so could he have been using some sort of a translater on the Forums?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-14, 07:20 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
I know English, and spent 3 years learning Russian, which I can barely say anything in anymore

Ya ne mnoga govoreet po-ruski
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-14, 05:00 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Quote:
Originally posted by Strider Fury
i broke my arm (right, i think) when i was about 5 years old and had to wear a cast for a month or so. yeah i was a little kid back then, but so what.

when i was four i broke my arm but not all the way so the doctor took it and broke it the rest of the way so he could set it..ouch...i'm so lucky i don't remember the pain.
:O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia