Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How Often do you get High?
Like 10 times a day dude! 2 4.88%
5 times a day! yea! 1 2.44%
Once a day is cool. id do more if i had it. 2 4.88%
I think Only Once a day sounds good. 0 0%
maybe once every 2 days. 5 12.20%
meh... once a week.... 2 4.88%
Once a year.... i know, its lame. 3 7.32%
I never smoke Weed or get High. 23 56.10%
What the fuck is weed? something new at McDonalds? 2 4.88%
Im dead. i dont do anything. i suck! 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:27 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Try whisky. Whisky is supposed to be..."
Ugh, I just went out tonight and smoked my first cig. Holy fuck what a brief, intense head high. I got dizzy as fuck. Was fun.. but not as good as pot, and it was too damn short for the 7-11 minutes i took off my life for that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:39 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh, I just went out tonight and smoked..."
Sov, the cigs aren't worth it. I'm not going to pull a Truth ad on you, because the whole shortening your life thing is a lame argument. The best possible argument against smoking is that it's fucking disgusting. You stink, your teeth rot out of your head and you just turn into this massive quivering lump of graying flesh and burn scars. Leave the cigs out of it. Uggh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:02 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Sov, the cigs aren't worth it. I'm not..."
I plan to. They taste like shit, smell like shit, and the smoke kept on getting in my eyes. I just wanted to give it one try.

I have a strong hatred for cigs... due something that happened one day... however I also had a strong curiousity as to what was so good about them.. I've concluded that it's not worth the death/cancer factor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-09, 06:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I plan to. They taste like shit, smell..."
Good, make sure that it stays at one try. God, that shit is nasty. Seriously, I can take it when people drink or smoke pot, but cigarettes are fucking vile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:15 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Good, make sure that it stays at one..."
I'll have to agree with you there. Every time I smell second hand smoke it makes me want to throw up. Can you get lung cancer from second hand?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:31 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'll have to agree with you there...."
I can quite proudly say that I've never found a reason to start smoking weed. Smoking for the sake of smoking just isn't good enough for me, nor is smoking for fun. I can have tons of fun on my own. Tons.

Also, yes, you can get cancer from second-hand smoke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, that looks like a little less..."
Fuck! An 1/8 for $50? You better be getting some good shit. Where I live you can easily get An 1/8 for $15-$20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-09, 08:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh, I just went out tonight and smoked..."
I hate it when people mix cigs and pot. When I roady in my car I want pure weed smoke, not some cig smoke mixed up in there. It smells horribly disgusting. "It caps off your high!" - screw that, it makes you addicted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-09, 09:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hate it when people mix cigs and pot...."
I votes 10 times or more because I'am naturaly high and I work with two other guys that go by the names of Dart and Sanafer which is spelt (Sanderefer) on his tag....refer Both are just as messed up as me (sanafer a bit more)
Us 3 have been able to make inmates go on suicide watch in a matter on minutes. hehe its fun to fuck with peoples minds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:18 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I votes 10 times or more because I'am..."
Wow. I wanna work with you. Can I? Please?

Where do you work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow. I wanna work with you. Can I?..."
He works at a prison...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:26 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "He works at a prison..."
Duh *slaps forehead*!!!!!!!!!

Which prison?
Which city?
Which state?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Duh *slaps forehead*!!!!!!!!! Which..."
Lenny said:
Duh *slaps forehead*!!!!!!!!!

Which prison?
Which city?
Which state?
Allen Correctional Center
Kinder
Louisiana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:38 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Allen Correctional Center Kinder..."
Out of interest, how many suicides have you in/directly caused?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-10, 02:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Out of interest, how many suicides have..."
Lenny said:
Out of interest, how many suicides have you in/directly caused?
None yet, if you dont count.....Um I better shut up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-10-10, 04:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Sov, the cigs aren't worth it. I'm not..."
Raziel said:
Sov, the cigs aren't worth it. I'm not going to pull a Truth ad on you, because the whole shortening your life thing is a lame argument. The best possible argument against smoking is that it's fucking disgusting. You stink, your teeth rot out of your head and you just turn into this massive quivering lump of graying flesh and burn scars. Leave the cigs out of it. Uggh.

Not only this.. But he is a SLAVE to the tobacco industry, think about it... if he is out of cigs, the next thing on the agenda is getting more, out of money borrow some for some cigs.. fuck that, I'm glad I quit.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-10-10, 07:03 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Not only this.. But he is a SLAVE to..."
I'm glad I never started, only tobacco I've ever smoked was a philly and I hit it like it was weed(thinking it was, hard hit) and almost died from choking on my puke.

I don't think I'll smoke tobacco again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-10, 07:16 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "On a related note, caffeine has no..."
huh...that's interesting. Caffeine has no effect on me either X.x

And Sov, I detest drugs. Cousin took too many at one time and died.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-10, 07:18 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "huh...that's interesting. Caffeine has..."
What drugs...?

I'm pretty sure pot and one cig aren't going to cause me to overdose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-10, 07:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What drugs...? I'm pretty sure pot..."
I'm talking about all illegal drugs: pot, cocaine, crystla meth, downers, barbiturates, speed, LSD, crack, PCP, Morphine (when acquired illegaly), peyote, just to name a few...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack