Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:00 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
oh and BTW my dictionary says philology exiists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:02 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
oh and BTW my dictionary says philology exiists.
so your gonna belive some dumb boook over someone you met on the internet? wth...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:03 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Well if u don't work as a teacher or translator(and there are easier ways to get that then making this career) it doesn't have any point, Maybe it's just curiosity cuz since u study the tongue u also study the whole culture involving it use, but most people who do it is 1-Rich and haves curiosity 2-people who already haves another career or job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:04 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
thank you for enlighting us
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:05 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
That makes sense. I wouldn't find it very interesting, but to each his own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:06 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
i think thats a job for queers. no wonder sirpullido studied it so much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:07 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Does "philology" entail giving the natives a good dry-cornholing, Sirp?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:07 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I'd never study such a bored thing as ur culture guys...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:08 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I studied spain in like 5th grade once, did a report on the capital Madrid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:12 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I live there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:14 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
i hope you get run down by one of them bulls they release in the streets
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:20 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I hope the bull has herpes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:21 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
just like everything else in spain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:23 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
No, you're thinking of Down's Syndrome...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:26 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
oh.. yea always get those two mixed up with I think of spain, considering sirpullido has both
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:27 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Man, herpes AND the Down's. God must HATE you, Sirp!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:35 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
GOdDAMN U 2...u flamed me while i was AFK
u broke the 1st flamer rule, or it was the second?
OK point by point
1- they don't release bulls in Madrid
2-wich kind of herpes? labial, genital????
3-I've the down syndrom but it's not that bad as parents overprotect u so i pass the whole day drooling and doing just what i want to, so u guys shall alter ur gens to have it, it's a good deal.
4-Evrybody in spain doesn't have herpes...BEING WHITE SKINNED IS NOT AN HERPES, It's not my fault u guys live in a niggers country and u see white skin strange (I don't like being racist but it's the only thing i could figure out...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:36 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Man, herpes AND the Down's. God must HATE you, Sirp!
Yah, GOD hates having competency
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:41 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
I think you mean "impotency" there, Sirp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-10, 06:49 AM in reply to Grav's post "Flames belong in the flame forum, Sum..."
Oh, yes, sure, sorry....Errr... Now u know I'm impotent and i'm not gonna have "my youngs"... Eat my balls...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido