Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-10-19, 11:00 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Well, I liked it because it made the bosses easy heh, but ya, it was kinda gay, but hey, it was quite hard to get since you had to beat Quistis in a match of a card game... and you can't even save before you play. Shucks.

btw, Holy War is an item, not a magic spell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-19, 11:40 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
It was? I could have sworn it was a spell. Oh well, I didn't really pay much attention to the game after a certain point, so it's no wonder I couldn't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-20, 09:44 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
heh, I don't remember much from the game except Holy War, because it was one of my main items against Ultimecia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-20, 10:04 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
The only part of the game I thought was really cool was the whole train-scenario, where you had to disconnect the cars and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-20, 04:32 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
I thought it was pretty lame, I hoped that you could fight those guards when they spot you instead of saying stuff like... "Do you want to try again" or "Quit" and get a gameover. Fighting the guards would have been better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-20, 04:34 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Yeah, I agree with you there. Fighting the guards would have made it seem a little more realistic. But regardless, I thought it was a pretty innovative task to stick into a Final Fantasy game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-20, 05:24 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
eh, I guess a little spy working type of a miniature mission would be alright lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-21, 10:10 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Emerald and Ruby Weapons are tough as shit. If you wanna know how tough they are, then go play the damn game. Emearld and Ruby are Super Saiyan 3 compared to the other Weapons. Emerald and Ruby are at least 3 times tougher than the last boss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-21, 06:58 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Ho, ho hooold it there... don't bring DBZ into this... DBZ is nothing compared to Final Fantasy... if you want to use a term to prove that Emerald and Ruby is hard, use some other things that are far more superior... DBZ... COME ON!

Emerald, Ruby you say its tough as shit.. and I believe you, and I don't need to actually play to learn how hard... I don't really want to play the game, that's my choice. Now lemme ask you this...

"Compare Ozma in FF9 to the 2 weapons in FF7..."

if you think the 2 weapons are harder to beat... well, then I'd say that these 2 weapons are very difficult. If they AREN'T harder to beat... well, then, I don't think it'll be THAT hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-22, 09:33 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Actually, I found Ozma more of a pain.

Each weapon has a trick to beating them. Certain equips on your character will make Ruby almost harmless while Emerald's pretty weak if you have the underwater materia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-22, 10:18 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Damn, ease up on Dragon Ball Z.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-10-22, 03:20 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Yea, really, there is no strategy to Ozma... YOU are the one who has to explore and find out the strat... all the strats that internet has, probably won't work for you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-22, 04:40 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Well, I can say this much. I have beaten both the Ruby and Emerald Weapons, and while they were hard, they weren't the toughest thing I have ever fought in an RPG.

OZMA, on the other hand, is the toughest thing I have ever faced in an RPG. He was the most ungodly, horrifyingly difficult creature ever. I never beat him, and in all honesty, it doesn't really bother me. Something that hard doesn't need to be beaten.

Last edited by Raziel; 2002-10-22 at 04:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-22, 06:38 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
How about Omega weapon from FF5? He was actually invincible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-22, 07:55 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
I remember one of the games in Gameboy... I think it was called something like Final Fantasy Legend II.. I'm not sure, but I couldn't beat Apollo the last boss in that game lol, I threw everything I've got at the guy but damn, I never thought of being stuck in a gameboy game~ I think he was a fairly hard boss compared to all the other gameboy games... but I have no idea about FF5's Omega Weapon for one simple reason... "Never played it"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-22, 09:16 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Well, FF5's Omega weapon could not be defeated. You had to avoid fighting him altogether as he actually had infinite HP and could wipe out your entire party with one attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-10-23, 04:04 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
hum, I don't really see the point of having an INVINCIBLE Omega Weapon... because just Omega Weapon is pretty hard enough to beat lol... Invincible... sounds pretty stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:06 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
If Omega Weapon is invincible, then technically he's not the hardest FF boss. If he can't be defeated he's not a boss at all, he's an obstacle to be avoided.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-23, 06:49 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
I wouldn't say he is a "boss" anyways... he is just a special monster that challenges you to a fight to prove who's best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-24, 08:47 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Ruby weapon is the hardest monster in the game, not omega.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken