Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2002-08-17, 09:39 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
"Oh what the fuck am I supposed to do??? I am such a CRAPPY superhero!!" cried poor Mama's Boy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-17, 09:46 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
After crying a good long while, Mama's Boy decided to get his cable TV illegally, figuring society owed him for being a superhero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:16 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Just then, he heard shouting coming from a nearby wildlife reservation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:21 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by viciousmilitia
but then all of the sudden.
A sentence compiles of a NOUN and a VERB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:24 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
"Huh? Why would the words "A sentence compiles of a NOUN and a VERB" come from a wildlife preserve?", thought Mama's Boy briefly, before realizing.. the English Teacher's Convention was in danger!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:27 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!

A sentence compiles of a NOUN and a VERB.

.......oh is this the part where i'm suposed to care?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:29 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
After realizing that he really DIDN'T care about English teachers, he relaxed and watched some free HBO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:33 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
"oooo....sexy and the city" he replyed to himself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:34 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by viciousmilitia
he looked at her and said"RRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT!
They were talking on the phone.

As he heard the mangled screams of the teachers as their blood was being transplaced with 20 gallons of hydrochloric acid, he jumped into the air to releive himself of his wedgie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:39 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Then he realized, "Hey, I've got super hearing too, so I guess I'm the best superhero ever!" before sinking into tears again for yet ANOTHER failed rescue attempt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:41 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
But just then he remembered he has time travel abilities too, so he went back in time to remove all the teachers' blood so it couldn't be transplaced with 20 gallons of acid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:45 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
"But wait! If I went back in time to remove the teachers' blood, then the blood never got transplaced, so I never went back in time to stop the transplacement because it never happened, but if I didn't go back in time, then the blood DID get transplaced, making me go back in time!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:49 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Then he looked to his left and saw his future self that was him in the future(duh) and he was instantly ripped from existance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:53 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
The space-time paradox resolved itself nicely, and Mama's Boy found himself standing where (and when) he was before he attempted time travel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:55 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Then he suddenly got the urge to JUMP UP AND DO THE PENGUIN DANCE while drinking coconut milk and chewing toilet paper balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 10:59 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
Then he suddenly got the urge to JUMP UP AND DO THE PENGUIN DANCE while drinking coconut milk and chewing toilet paper balls.
Err... right...

---------------------------------------

After he noticed all the funny looks people were giving him, he plopped back on the couch at home, and watched the news, to see if anything terrible happened in the town of Zelaron, where he lived.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 11:03 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
On the news he saw a humungous man eating chicken rampaging through the town, so he decided to teleport to the town and hand the man a moist towellette.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-17, 11:07 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
"Wow! All this time I thought that I was 'teh suck'(sic), but now I know that I'm the best superhero ever, and I could even save the world from that large UFO destroying the Eastern half of China!" thought Mama's Boy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2002-08-17, 11:11 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
So he teleported onto the UFO and sang "where's your head at" with the aliens until they all got tired and crashed the UFO into the pacific ocean to be further tested by the CIA immediately after he teleported back in front of his TV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-18, 01:29 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "One setence story Pt. 2"
After Mama's Boy's ridiculous teleporting/time traveling/alien encounter/acid blood transfusion adventure, he decided he would watch a little TV, but his plans were halted when he was suddenly struck with a voracious craving for burritos!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel