Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: What do u think of me??
u r cool 4 13.79%
LOL 12 41.38%
ya totally 1 3.45%
no, gay 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2005-04-08, 05:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What are you grav's fanboy now? I'm..."
Sorry, kid, but you're wrong...again! As a matter of fact, you've never been right. Ever. Seeing you post the same thing time after time after time and it having absolutely no effect gets old after the third time. Whereas you getting your ass kicked by little kids is still fucking hilarious. Find something about him that would be offensive not "omg ur fat lolz!!!! pwnt!!!!!!"

I'll summarize, since you're likely too stupid to have made it past the fourth word or so without twitching and passing out for three days. Stop sucking and I'll stop telling you to stop sucking. Is that simple enough?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-04-08, 05:43 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Sorry, kid, but you're wrong...again!..."
What?

Rip, zip, brush, ahhh..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-09, 12:52 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Sorry, kid, but you're wrong...again!..."
Slim said:
Sorry, kid, but you're wrong...again! As a matter of fact, you've never been right. Ever. Seeing you post the same thing time after time after time and it having absolutely no effect gets old after the third time. Whereas you getting your ass kicked by little kids is still fucking hilarious. Find something about him that would be offensive not "omg ur fat lolz!!!! pwnt!!!!!!"

I'll summarize, since you're likely too stupid to have made it past the fourth word or so without twitching and passing out for three days. Stop sucking and I'll stop telling you to stop sucking. Is that simple enough?
Look Slim. I was complaing about a time when I was gettin' jumped by a pack of kids in Jr High. I doubt that NONE of you fuckers in here have had a similar situation. It was over, fuck it, it's done. I'm guessing you are still a small little bitch who can only run his fucking mouth over the internet, I would seriously destroy you if I ever saw you in "reality". They are only little kids because they are in Jr High, as was I..not a big deal, but what is a big deal to me is how you seem to be all over Grav's fat ass, guessing that you have no life like me, you come here and talk shit, but I don't understand why you back-up Grav.

Nonetheless Slim, you obvously like grav, so vote!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-09, 09:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look Slim. I was complaing about a time..."
D3V said:
I would seriously destroy you if I ever saw you in "reality".
You realize that putting your thumb and pointer finger around someones head from 20 feet away and then squishing them together doesn't actually count, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-09, 09:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "You realize that putting your thumb and..."
It doesn't? FUCK!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-04-09, 12:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look Slim. I was complaing about a time..."
You're threatening to kick my ass now? Hi there, e-thug. Interesting thing is, I talk just as much shit in real life as on here....I never get my ass kicked, so that says one of two things about me.

1) No one can kick my ass, which isn't the case

2) People like me, and know how to take and give shit without being a whiny little bitch about it.

Now, the fact that you were beat up in Jr. High shows that you talked to much, and couldn't back it up, or that no one liked you. Maybe a combination of both which is my guess. Fact is, you flat out suck at everything you ever have done, are doing right now, and every will do.

You cry more than a baby getting his bottle taken away and shoved directly up his ass. Just shut your trap for ONCE in your miserable existance, and maybe, just maybe you'll find that people will be able to at least tolerate your worthless pitiful ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-04-09, 02:10 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "You're threatening to kick my ass now?..."
The poor baby...first he loses his bottle...and then gets it up his arse?? Two horrible things in one day...

That poor baby will grow up fretful and insecure...MARK MY WORDS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-10, 08:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The poor baby...first he loses his..."
Slim..nobody in here likes you..you just smartoff to everyone when everybody else already is..you are Zelaron's favortite bitch..that's about it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-10, 09:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Slim..nobody in here likes you..you..."
lol. d3v i dont even see why you try and defend yourself against these people. none of them apparently like you, although i few dont dislike you. most of your posts either you dissing people are defending yourself from being dissed. your the bitch, you have enough intelligence to see that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-10, 09:43 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol. d3v i dont even see why you try..."
Kaneda serisouly don't lecture me. Everyone else he has already tried to do that... I am in no wayshapeorform anybody's bitch.

I have a good deal of fun pissing people off..let me be.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-10, 09:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Kaneda serisouly don't lecture me...."
Every time you try to piss someone off you're making yourself their bitch. If they dont get pissed off, you dont have fun, and if they do get pissed off, you have fun.

Really, whether you have fun or not depends on the actions of others, making you their bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-11, 05:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Kaneda serisouly don't lecture me...."
And by this point, even quikspy could call you a bag of soggy dicks and everyone would laugh at you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-11, 12:22 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "And by this point, even quikspy could..."
I like the way he tried to insult Slim...by replying to my post...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-04-11, 01:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I like the way he tried to insult..."
Oh man, what a friggin deal.

Cuz no gay is winning, nice try.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-11, 04:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Slim..nobody in here likes you..you..."
D3V said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's all I heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim