Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: How Often do you get High?
Like 10 times a day dude! 2 4.88%
5 times a day! yea! 1 2.44%
Once a day is cool. id do more if i had it. 2 4.88%
I think Only Once a day sounds good. 0 0%
maybe once every 2 days. 5 12.20%
meh... once a week.... 2 4.88%
Once a year.... i know, its lame. 3 7.32%
I never smoke Weed or get High. 23 56.10%
What the fuck is weed? something new at McDonalds? 2 4.88%
Im dead. i dont do anything. i suck! 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2004-10-08, 01:18 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "thats not weed, thats call cat-nip..."
Kidagakash said:
thats not weed, thats call cat-nip looks lie weed, and you can smoke it, it wont get you high thou. watch who you buy from next time.
On a related note, caffeine has no effect on me either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-08, 01:30 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "Kay, see my sig? i figured out the..."
Kidagakash said:
Kay, see my sig? i figured out the answer....
THe Question is, where does all the blue go from our water when its put into our taps... well here the answer...
all the blue taken out of the water it put into the sky.
and that answers the question of why the sky is blue at the same time....
so when somone asks you "why is the sky blue" tell them, the blue is filterd out of the drink water and put into the ski with big smoke stacks... thats why water in a galss is clear but water in the ocean is blue.
*blinks*

What!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:16 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "First glance over that I swear you said..."
I've read almost the entire Old Testament, most of the Book of John and all of Revelations. Maybe all that crap about "the water losing it's blue" was hidden somewhere in Deuteronomy between the "begats" and I just didn't see it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:19 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I've read almost the entire Old..."
Begats reminds me of bagels. I think I'll go eat a bible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:29 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Begats reminds me of bagels. I think..."
Make sure to butter up The Book of Numbers properly before dining. That section is a tad dry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:39 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Make sure to butter up The Book of..."
It wouldn't fit in my 1970's toaster oven. I'm gonna have to settle for the Torah. Sigh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:47 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It wouldn't fit in my 1970's toaster..."
...but it tastes like Jew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2004-10-08, 11:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "...but it tastes like Jew."
well, that was fun, i smoked so much i woke up with a hangover :-/
my head hurts, my back hurts, i need a shower.....*yawn*
i dont speek bible - i speek Babble!!!
im very know it all when high. and you would be amazed what i have figured out in the past while high.
hell! half my Ultima Online Shard was put into consept while i was high.
but right now its not fun, cues my head hurts. :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-10-08, 11:28 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "well, that was fun, i smoked so much i..."
i voted 'once every 2 days' but i have to admit, since the new schoolyear started its more like once every 2 weeks :'(

i go with sov... we can be jalous together -_-

SMOKE WEEEEEED EVERYDAY !!!1
heard that when i was high, cant remember the title :'(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-08, 12:03 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "i voted 'once every 2 days' but i have..."
In the hollidays I used to smoke up +/- 5 times a day.

Nowadays with skool , its way less ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-08, 01:02 PM in reply to Death's post starting "In the hollidays I used to smoke up +/-..."
I've had this nasty ass aftertaste of Jehova all day long.. bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-08, 01:02 PM in reply to Death's post starting "In the hollidays I used to smoke up +/-..."
I got high before third period today.........was going offcampus to lunchw hen my friend showed up int he parking lot....he had $25 worth of weed so we just smoked for alittle......his ligter ran out of liquid so we couldnt smoke anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-08, 03:50 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I got high before third period..."
$25 of weed could mean a lot of different things, your friend didn't have 1.5 ounces at school, and both of you are noobs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-08, 04:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "$25 of weed could mean a lot of..."
!King_Amazon! said:
$25 of weed could mean a lot of different things, your friend didn't have 1.5 ounces at school, and both of you are noobs.

well hes not IN the school, I said he was AT the school.....we went to eat at hardees and then smoked.

GG no re.

PS: I didnt know how many ounces he just had it in a bag and we smoked a bit .....saved for tomorrow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-08, 04:40 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "well hes not IN the school, I said he..."
How big was the bag, and how much of it was filled?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-08, 04:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How big was the bag, and how much of it..."
HandOfHeaven said:
How big was the bag, and how much of it was filled?

It was a zip lock......

Im gonna ask him how much he got in ounces.... i bet he got ripped off tho, he never buys weed.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wb.jpg (8.3 KB, 4 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:06 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "It was a zip lock...... Im gonna ask..."
Yeah, that looks like a little less than an 1/8 of an oz. Prices around here are $50 for an 1/8, but the stuff you get is pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-08, 05:14 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How often do you get high?"
Another vote for the "I don't smoke weed" department.

I'm lazy as fuck, and have a poor memory to begin with. I don't need help along the way, ya know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-08, 07:38 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post "How often do you get high?"
Kidagakash said:
thats right, my question is, how often do you get high (smoke weed)
Drugs are for losers. Alcy is where it's at!! The one and only way to push your worries away! *strokes rum bottle*

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-10-09, 05:25 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Drugs are for losers. Alcy is where..."
Try whisky. Whisky is supposed to be good.

High. I think I'm just naturally high.

Talking about drugs and such, did you know that more people are addicted to caffeine than any other addictive substance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny