Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-08-11, 04:52 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Can you make me a sig? Do I just tell..."
OmniFalcon said:
Can you make me a sig? Do I just tell you what I want.

I want a sig with Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho shooting his Spirit Gun or his Spirit Wave techniques. Put your name on it, or else people will assume it was I who created the masterpiece. go like ~ratskeeG.rD
IF i put my name on it (usually i dont) ill prob make it very hard to read or make the sig a .gif that flashes my name very small in some corner every 20 seconds... dunno yet, gonna be creative

http://silentasylum.myfreebb.com/viewtopic.php?t=41

check that for sigs i allready made, its not much though..

edit: what kinda background do you like ??? and what font style ???
i'm goin to bed now, when i wake up i'll create your sig and PureRebel's
(rebel, you may also answer these questions if you'd like to... -.-)

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-11 at 05:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-11, 05:31 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "IF i put my name on it (usually i dont)..."
sorry for double-post !!!!!

i just finished tokill.ace his sig (for the 5th time)

here it is

ill do other sigs tomorrow (PureRebel & OmniFalcon...)

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-12 at 05:50 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-11, 07:49 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "sorry for double-post !!!!! i just..."
Wow. that must be the ugliest text I've seen on a sig ever...

Oh wait, nevermind, the ugliest text is on your own sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-08-11, 09:57 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Wow. that must be the ugliest text I've..."
The actual sig is pretty good geekstar, but as randuin said, the text just dosn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-12, 05:50 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Wow. that must be the ugliest text I've..."
Randuin said:
Wow. that must be the ugliest text I've seen on a sig ever...

Oh wait, nevermind, the ugliest text is on your own sig.
yes i'm working on a new sig for myself, with different font/color.

what kinda font/texture/or whatever should i use for the Tokill ?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-12, 08:04 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yes i'm working on a new sig for..."
The BG is just blurred shit too

You need to accentuate your focus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-08-12, 08:12 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "The BG is just blurred shit too You..."
Randuin said:
The BG is just blurred shit too

You need to accentuate your focus
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
i didnt blur/soften the BG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-12, 10:14 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "????????????????????????????????????????..."
For mines text font, just do Trebuchet (OmniFalcon) and have in the corner very small in Times New Roman or something clear (Dr.Geekstar) yaya. Background has to have Yusuke Urameshi shooting his spirit gun or spirit wave or with the == face. Idk what you really mean by background. If you mean color, : black / blue? + With the previously requested items, please. Thanks man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:12 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "For mines text font, just do Trebuchet..."
background can be colors, image, or whatever you want

i'm working on it, it looks good

it's finished:

well actually it isnt... whatever you want me to change (especially the font and box around it >.<), just pm me or catch me on MSN/ICQ/AIM

and pls, if you don't want my name on it, just tell me and i'll remove it (i dont like my name on sigs i made, but you asked so i did )

Last edited by Dr. Geekstar; 2004-08-13 at 01:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-13, 07:06 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "background can be colors, image, or..."
ITS F-KING GORGEOUS DUDE!!! OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! how do i make it my sig now..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-13, 09:04 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "ITS F-KING GORGEOUS DUDE!!! OMG I LOVE..."
wow...some people have a way to serious relationship with their signatures....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-14, 05:09 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "wow...some people have a way to serious..."
yeah... here are some sigs/banners i made yesterday (for full list click my sig)
the ones with my name on it are pure experiments -.-

i just got PSP8 trial but i can't find a crack >.< (pm me if you have one )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-16, 04:59 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeah... here are some sigs/banners i..."
Can you make me an avatar? Or will you make a seperate thread for that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-16, 06:59 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeah... here are some sigs/banners i..."
ANd yet, they ALL suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-08-19, 12:42 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "ANd yet, they ALL suck"
jaleous prick -.-

if people keep asking me and are happy with the results, you should stop being a liar or change your sense for art =.=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-19, 12:46 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "jaleous prick -.- if people keep..."
What? You can make avatars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-19, 07:37 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "jaleous prick -.- if people keep..."
I would if they were art
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin