Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:49 AM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
I hate you even more now, you admit you want to annoy us. You're just as bad as quikspy, and he can manage to spell a word right every once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:55 AM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Maybe he can mod the wrt so he will shut the fuck up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:56 AM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Yes. That sounds like a good idea. That bastard can have the stupid WRT.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:27 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Can I mod Market Place?
Marth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Patriarch Marth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPatriarch Marth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Patriarch Marth

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:51 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
No, you can't Mod Marketplace. This was brought up in Staff Discussion, and in other top secret places.

I thought my last reply to Sov's Thread would have been adequate enough, but evidently not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-26, 04:48 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
People can dream titus. people have odd facinations with jobs here at zel. We can onlly wish that we get them one day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 04:51 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
I really dunno if I wanna be a super mod anyway, everyone seems to lose activity once they get super mod/admin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-26, 04:52 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
When i got modded i stopped spamming. And i stoped trying to rebel against everything. So giving staff positions sometimes does shut people up, yes but in a good way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 04:56 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
If I was a mod I would probobly be on here non stop.
Marth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Patriarch Marth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPatriarch Marth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Patriarch Marth

Posted 2003-11-26, 04:57 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Yea that tends to do that to people. the problem is finding the right one, and knowing wtf is goign on because the ADMIN is hiding it all -_- (sorry guys i hate secrets)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 05:23 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Mjordan2nd: No KA...i only like 2 piss u off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:18 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Sovs as sup? hell no!

Mantars as sup== hell yeah!

Lol sov has penguins pic in avatar!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:27 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
I dunno what about Raizel he looks pretty inteligent.
Marth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Patriarch Marth

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:28 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Holy shit penguin looks kinda like a penguin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-26, 06:31 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Sov does have penguin reading 101 dalmations in his avatar.
Also read a little up marth, raz has been discussed.

Edited by Sovereign the grand 
I DID have his pic. We discussed it and after some negotiations i took it down. See penguin what the word PLEASE does?

Last edited by Sovereign; 2003-11-26 at 11:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:17 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
I nomiate Kuja`s #!.

Zelaron said:
haha::ha ha::haha L:Lhaha:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:20 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Didn't you get your name changed to Avaro Ado?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:21 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Uh....that was qute some time ago.

and is was Avara.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:27 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Penguin, why do you have to be so afraid of people seeing you in stupid pictures? I posted a terribly awful picture of me and I'll post one some other time of me reading some silly children's book.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:30 PM in reply to uncapped's post "We Should Get Another Sup Mod!!!"
Maybe I should send in a godawful picture of me?

- edit -

Odd. When I posted this I thought I was in a different thread.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2003-11-27 at 09:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer