Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:58 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
You tried man, you tried.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:01 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Somebody should close the purpose is over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChr0me is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chr0me

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:28 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
It wouldn't be fair not to let taco get a response to WW in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:06 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Thanks alot Xenn. Atleast XENN doesnt abuse his powers .

WetWired said:
Look Taco, it's like this:
We said there would be zero tolerance for staff posting warez, that the minimum action that would be taken would be removal from staff, and the maximum action would be removal and banning.

You posted warez.

You were removed from the staff.

This in addition to other blunders and the excess of staff means that you can't get your position back.

I have nothing against you as a person or a forum member, but I don't feel that you are fit to be an admin, and neither does Chruser.

As for me "buying" the site, I have the same influence and power now as I had before I was paying for hosting. This is still Chruser's site, and Chruser is completely capable of packing up the site and moving it if he so chooses.
Other blunders? Have I ever, EVER done ANYTHING to intentionally hurt Zelaron Forums? Neg. In most the events you were an inactive Moderator (at the time!) how would you know of these things?

I understand that I posted warez, and that I fucked up. Although at the time I wasnt thinking as much, although I had NO idea in my mind that it would lead to a de-admining. I personally belive (and does other admins not to mention) that it was a PERSONAL matter between you and me. Im surprised a mature, working person would do something like this.

My goal is to make up for what I have done, and reearn a position at Zelaron forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:11 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
How about all those trojans you put on pixelmethods?

While we're on the subject of mods abusing powers, how about when you demodded me for flaming you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:32 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
speaking of demodded mods, how did I got demodded? it wasnt my fault my entire family had to move and I was forced to go without Internet for 6 months.
sorry, but my entire life does not orbits around these forums.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:36 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Then why do you want to be a mod?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
interesting point.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:35 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Very Interasting point....

And I apoligize for what I did to you K_A. Your a friend of mine now, so lets put it past us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:04 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Chr0me said:
Well im acually trying cut down on a diet, But it's all good. Hot dogs are fucking groes buddy half of the shit in it is pig penis and asshole.

Damn hey K_A make me a signature man!!
Hey can anyone make me a sig, I've been here for like along time with nothing. And by the way I think WW has prove-in you wrong Taco so I would not focus on the negative of not being a mod and just be like the rest of us and enjoy the forums for what they are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:09 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
And what are they exactly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:26 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
What an insanely fucking pointless thread, why don't we just ban TacoX already?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:56 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
How about they ban you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 12:09 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
How about we toss them both into a cage with daggers and ban whoever is left alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:18 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
or howabout we just submerge the cage underwater...leaving the person left alive to drown and die a slow horrible death, than as hes about to die, taunt him with money and whores .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:51 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
tacoX said:

Other blunders? Have I ever, EVER done ANYTHING to intentionally hurt Zelaron Forums?

hmm:

1.Image Ripping and getting in trouble with other forums for it.
2.Posting trojans
3.Advertising your owns ite on here?

i got nothign agaisnt you, just pointing out....i think WW is right for ONCE...theres too many staff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
#1 Image Ripping -- Done to make zelaron LOOK better. We couldnt use Xenns images forever
#2 Posting Trojans? I have NEVER posted trojans on Zelaron.com
#3 Advertising my site on here doesnt hurt zelaron. rofl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tacoX

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Unless you make an anti-zelaron site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:28 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Or put trojans all over the site. Sure, image ripping made zelaron look better, but it also got chruser is trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:35 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Summary of Polls and De-admining."
Reminds me of this guy that always got in trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez