Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:00 PM in reply to IcEKinGXII's post starting "Tyran ur rhymes sounds like fucken..."
Rhymes dont have to be violent! Most of the time they are, but I was just saying it as it is. For that stupid comment you made along with the weakest rhymes yet, your lucky I dont bust a cap in your ass.

And you started off too lines with the same words. Another thing, you put each line(lyrics like everyone else does on separate lines so its easier to see what rhymes. It is how it is suppose to be done. I take it ur a n00b at rapping to aren't cha?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:20 PM in reply to IcEKinGXII's post starting "omg look fellas there we have our own..."
P.S. Rap is a form of poetry dumb ass.

You come on dissin me saying I dont have flow//
you then prance around callin my mom a hoe//
your rhymes are weaker then a babies dick//
it must be hard grown up with a mom named Nick//
i'm hidden in the shadows, ready to slay//
butchers knife in one hand, ready to make you pay//
for the bullshit you bring, thinking your big//
you little bitch, i'm gonna break you like a twig//
sever your limbs while your still breathin air//
this battle's like a cat and a mouse, its just not fair//
I am the superior, bitch get on your fucking knees//
know your shakin, wanting to live, asking please//
your time's up, slit your wrists, gun to your arms//
bullets fire, splatter,bloods dripps from my charms//
you lay there shakin in pain, mutilated to hell//
you just felt the rath of the silver to the fuckin cell//
the fun just started, your families next//
finish your mom off, but not til after sex//
by mornin I'll be on Canada's most wanted//
now the whole continent is gonna be hanted//

That's all for now, you keep talkin shit and im gonna destroy you.
You best watch yourself.

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2004-06-11 at 07:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:39 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "P.S. Rap is a form of poetry dumb ass...."
Tyrannicide said:
you then trance around callin my mom a hoe//
You would be good, but your grasp of the english language is yet weak.

That would be 'prance'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You would be good, but your grasp of..."
it's called a typo!

And why do you have to pick out the one thing that is wrong? Serioisly are you just bored?

...........changed.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-11, 07:54 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "it's called a typo! And why do you..."
Something like that. Maybe I like to bother people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-11, 10:46 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "it's called a typo! And why do you..."
A typo? the "t" and "p" are pretty far away from each other on a standard keyboard. Most typos happen because of a mistruck key adjacent to the intened point of impact... you my friend must have been hopped up on schnapps and raisinettes... because you missed by a long shot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:30 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "A typo? the "t" and "p" are pretty far..."
hush.....

No one suppose to know.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-12, 11:59 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "hush..... No one suppose to know."
Now everybody from the 313
Put your mothefucking hands up and follow me
Everybody from the 313
Put your mothefucking hands up

Now while he stands tough
Notice that this man did not had his hands up
This free world got you gased up
Now who's afraid of the big bad wolf

1, 2, 3 and to the 4
1 pac, 2 pac, 3 pac, 4
4 pac, 3 pac, 2 pac, 1
You're pac, he's pac, no pacs, none

This guy aint no mother-fuckin MC,
I know everything he's got to say against me,
I am white, I am a fuckin bum, I do live in a trailer with my mom,
My boy Future is an Uncle Tom.
I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob who shoots
himself in the leg with his own gun,
I did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps
And Wink did fuck my girl,
I'm still standin here screamin "FUCK THE FREE WORLD!"
Don't ever try to judge me dude
You don't know what the fuck i've been through

But i know something about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dawg? You embarrased?
This guy's a gangster, he's real name's Clarence

And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence's parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, He's shook
'Cause there no such things as half-way crooks
He's scared to death
He's scared to look in his fuckin yearbook, fuck Cranbrook

Fuck the beat, i go acapella
Fuck a papa doc, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody
Fuck y'all if you doubt me
I'm a piece of fucking white trash, i say it proudly
And fuck this battle, I don't wanna win, I'm outty,
Here, tell these people something they dont know about me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:12 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Now everybody from the 313 Put your..."
Way to go 8 mile on his ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-12, 12:22 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Way to go 8 mile on his ass."
It's so funny when people rap lyrics that DON'T rhyme... but are close to rhyming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-13, 08:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "It's so funny when people rap lyrics..."
my motto fuck lotto i get the 7 digits from your mother for a dolla tommorow o0o0o0o o0o0o0o 0o0o0o haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
IcEKinGXII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIcEKinGXII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

IcEKinGXII

Posted 2004-06-13, 08:31 PM in reply to IcEKinGXII's post starting "BtW... Platnum that shit was funny lol"
Holy shit, he said he will be canadas most wanted. lol. I'm sure that will be hard to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-13, 09:19 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Holy shit, he said he will be canadas..."
Woboogawoo WAAA!! Welcome to the House of Horrors
Were you born in a barn, shut the fucking door
You see, damn, cause I'm about to scare you
Blubablubabluba, okay now I dare you
Close your eyes, open up your mouth, and count to ten
Don't wanna, huh, cause you know my nuts are going in
I'm twisted, I'll cut your finger off, and stick in your butt
Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and glue it shut
This is when I get crazy, lemme show you something
Brrrr! You know what that means, it don't mean nothing, haha
But it scared you cause people don't be doing that shit
But me brrr! bitch brrr! I'm all about it
Guess what I'm a serial killer, it's a bad habit
I killed Tony, Lucky Charms, the silly rabbit, UH!
Cut the lights, see that shit, I'm glowing
Alright, I'm done, turn them back, wait, where you going?

kkk pwnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-13, 09:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Woboogawoo WAAA!! Welcome to the House..."
slaynish said:
Woboogawoo WAAA!! Welcome to the House of Horrors
Were you born in a barn, shut the fucking door
You see, damn, cause I'm about to scare you
Blubablubabluba, okay now I dare you
Close your eyes, open up your mouth, and count to ten
Don't wanna, huh, cause you know my nuts are going in
I'm twisted, I'll cut your finger off, and stick in your butt
Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and glue it shut
This is when I get crazy, lemme show you something
Brrrr! You know what that means, it don't mean nothing, haha
But it scared you cause people don't be doing that shit
But me brrr! bitch brrr! I'm all about it
Guess what I'm a serial killer, it's a bad habit
I killed Tony, Lucky Charms, the silly rabbit, UH!
Cut the lights, see that shit, I'm glowing
Alright, I'm done, turn them back, wait, where you going?

kkk pwnt

Wow, what a horrible excuse for some rhymes
your lyrics are so shitty, your rapping should be a crime
I know your just a tubby kid, prolly a professional on the piano
nope, your just a stupid whiney little bitch that looks like jay leno

The only way you could scare me, if you were my daddy
but we all know your not, cuz you aint got no nuts, so I ain't scared, i'm ready
ready for any kidna spam you can throw this way
ill flip it, trash it, make fun of it, and be on my way
anyone you try and flame will be made a joke, and make you sound gay
so get your merry ass steppin, and be on your way

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-13, 09:59 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, what a horrible excuse for some..."
Wow, that was horrently(sp) bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Wow, that was horrently(sp) bad."
Yeah, but I wanted to repeat my self and bs liek you did. Comeon, lets battle. limited 8 lines / 30 seconds.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, but I wanted to repeat my self..."
K, no, rap is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:13 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "K, no, rap is gay."
Die. What do you listen to, Nsync?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-13, 10:25 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Die. What do you listen to, Nsync?"
I think his chin listens to britney. the rest of his girth listens to nsync.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-06-13, 11:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think his chin listens to britney...."
No, Hed(PE), Metallica, ICP, and nothing that you like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish